Assistance Chief Engineer / Trợ lý Kỹ sư trưởng
Quy mô :
Ms Ngọc 02439713888 ext 531 19 Phạm Đình Hổ, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc
1. Provide advice to senior management on all aspects of maintenance support, environmental controls and the operational efficiency of the property.
2. Ensure the effective financial management of the maintenance department by setting maintenance budgets, capital works program’s and engineering plans and ensuring that performance against there are regularly monitored and reviewed. Responsible for the general cost control aspects of maintenance, the preparation of departmental cost budgets and their implementation and submission to management.
3. Assist in control of Capital Projects, in liaison with management, to ensure capital funding is effectively allocated and budgeted in accordance with company directives and philosophy.
4. Plan, implement and administer an energy management program by establishing energy reduction objectives, the maintenance of records and regular reporting of performance against these objectives.
5. Ensure the staff awareness of energy management within the property by conducting regular education and training programs on energy conservation and matters related to efficient operation of equipment in a cost-effective fashion.
6. Contribute to the hotel’s profitability by ensuring the effective management of the buildings environmental controls and energy conservation systems. Evaluate, control and record energy usage and implement and upgrade energy conservation systems.
7. Contribute to guest satisfaction standards by ensuring that technical support services quickly address, and where possible, anticipate, individual needs. Ensure the safety and comfort of guests and that any requests for service are handled in a courteous and efficient fashion.
8. Ensure adherence to all statutory regulations and fire codes by regularly reviewing policies and safety procedures. Ensure that any tests and inspections required on plant by statutory authorities are carried out as and when required and that all records and documentation associated with such tests and surveys are correctly kept and/or displayed. Ensure that the hotel fulfills all compliance requirements.
9. Ensure a technically competent maintenance staff by selecting, training and developing a motivated, well-qualified maintenance team. Carry out regular work sampling studies within the department and evaluate the performance and productivity of personnel.
10. Ensure the effective operation of all the mechanical and electrical systems and equipment by implementing and managing a preventative maintenance program. Closely monitor the condition of the physical property and equipment by conducting continual inspections of the building. Ensure that preventative maintenance schedules are in operation and regularly upgraded.
11. Ensure the cost effectiveness and technical efficiency of all services performed by outside contracts by close supervision. Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with contracts, leases, services agreements and warranties.
12. Ensure the quality of all work completed by both employees and external contracted staff adheres to the standards of good engineering practice.
13. Contribute to the effectiveness of management decision making by representing the maintenance department at management meetings and staff meetings and by ensuring regular liaison with heads of other departments.
14. Handle any other job assigned by management from time to time
15. Other tasks as assigned..
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary package
- Full insurance after 2 month probation
- Accident Insurance 24/24
- Annual salary increment and year end bonus.
- Other benefits as per hotel policy and prevailing govern
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 2 years experience in similar position in 4/ 5 star hotels
- Good English and computer skills
- Strong leadership skills & detail oriented.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- English CV to be sent to Gửi email with Tittle for application, name
- Contact person: Ms. Ngoc
- Tel: 024 3 9713888 ext 530
- Email: Gửi email
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 19 Phạm Đình Hổ, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
Điện thoại: 02439713888 ext 531