Experienced Dealer, Table Games
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Reporting to Supervisor/Dealer Inspector, Table Games, Dealer has responsibility to deal assigned game and assist Supervisor/Dealer Inspector in tracking play and game observation. Dealer ensures compliance with all gaming and company regulations and procedures. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices, and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with the rules and regulations, directives of the internal control and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure to follow changes or amendments in Company Policies or Procedures and ensure compliance.
- Provide excellent service to customers, respond promptly and courteously to customer requests and always maintain a welcoming table environment.
- Ensure table allocation is consistent with assigned table and ensure to log in to system as per standard operating procedure.
- Deal assigned games according to game rules and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that the assigned table is equipped for operational need, including but not limited to; adequate float, correct playing card, and gaming equipment is operational and secured. Any concern should be immediately informed to Supervisor.
- Be aware of any fraudulent activities and immediately report any suspicious activities to Supervisor.
- Ensure that all auditable documents are signed and confirmed.
- Ensure that consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Protect and preserve the assets of the company.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of gaming related information.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee Shuttle Service
- Incentive bonus
- Health checkup
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with guests and other employees of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Have good oral and written communications skills.
- Tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights
- High School Degree, College or University Degree in related field preferred, from an accredited institution, and/ or equivalent work experience.