Dealer Inspector, Table Games
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Dealer Inspector is a dual role of Dealer and Supervisor. Dealer Inspector will be assigned as per business demand requirement. When assigned as a Dealer Inspector – employee will be reporting to a Pit Manager, Table Games. When assigned as a Dealer – employee will be reporting to Supervisor, Table Games. Dealer Inspector is to ensure compliance with all gaming and company regulations and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Ensure that Dealer/s comply with the rules and regulations, directives of the internal control and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible that dealer/s follows changes or amendments in Company Policies or Procedures and ensure compliance.
- Provide excellent service to customers, respond promptly and courteously to customer requests and always maintain a welcoming table environment.
- Supervise the operation of assigned table game on a scheduled shift and ensure adequate coverage on assigned table/s.
- Ensure that the assigned area is equipped for all operational needs, including but not limited to; adequate float, adequate playing cards, and all gaming equipment is always operational and secured. Any concern should be immediately informed to Pit Manager.
- Efficiently and professionally manage disputes within Pit Supervisor authority and advise the Pit Manager of any dispute requiring their attention.
- Knowledgeable with Table Manager System, and Card Tracking System. Well-informed of when to use manual process when applicable.
- To know Table Manager System and how to use effectively.
- Complete Fills, Credits and all paper work in an auditable and timely manner.
- Ensure that all required information is endorsed to incoming Supervisor, like active players, win/loss of table, major players and any pending transactions.
- Maintain an awareness of player strategy and performance and advise Pit Manager if required.
- Remain aware of all forms of fraudulent behavior inside the casino and immediately report to Pit Manager for any doubtful or suspicious activities and behavior.
- Provide coaching and development to Dealer/s during the shift.
- Ensure discipline is administered in consistent & fair manner to your Dealer/s.
- Conduct performance appraisals in a timely and constructive manner.
- Maintain a positive rapport and interaction with other departments.
- Understand the parameters and boundaries of position, exercising good judgment, referring situations to Pit Manager, Table Games.
- Ensure that consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Protect and preserve the assets of the company.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of gaming related information.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee Shuttle Service
- Incentive bonus
- Health checkup
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 1 year of experience in table games supervisory role.
- Conversational English/Chinese communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in table games operations experience in the hospitality/gaming industry.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with guests and other employees of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Have good oral and written communications skills.
- Tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights
- High School Degree, College or University Degree in related field preferred, from an accredited institution, and/ or equivalent work experience.