Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- To enforce hotels credit policy to provide maximum protection of hotel revenue. To approve all credit policy for Front office and in house guests. Maintain effective accounts receivable control through minimizing overdue accounts.
- To work in conjunction with Front Office, Sales, Food and Beverage Departments to ensure compliance with corporate procedures.
- To ensure Hotel credit Policy is followed and enforced.
- To process applications for credit facilities for companies, groups, functions, etc.
- To rreview credit applications received from clients and check the client’s financial condition, payment performance in other hotels, collect other information required for giving credit and propose to Credit Committee.
- To monitor the special billing arrangements for groups and conventions as required ensuring that postings are in line with customer requirements. Liaise with conventions/groups/sales departments.
- To reconcile Master accounts for in house conferences daily where appropriate.
- To call on overdue Travel Agency accounts.
- To respond to and resolve accounts queries in conjunction with accounts receivable.
- To ensure other Accor properties as well as tenants are invoiced, as required by the Director of Finance.
- To respond to and resolve accounts queries, if consistent pattern emerges in relation to rates for example-ascertain cause and take corrective action, e.g. improve communication with sales and reservations.
- For old corporate or convention/banquet debtors liaise with sales representative or Events manager to pursue outstanding accounts and follow up on action taken. Liaise with all other Accor hotels in region on major accounts and any potential doubtful corporate accounts.
- To review City Ledger daily for correct posting of charges and take corrective action where necessary.
- To reconcile check list daily for cheques received by General Cashier.
- Apply previous day’s cheque list and other payments to outstanding accounts.
- To reconcile payment discrepancies and take action to resolve; Never allocate overpayments or unallocated cheques towards another account or invoice;
- To process daily charge back request received from Reservations.
- To follow up on overdue accounts –to legal actions if necessary.
- To prepare management reports for month end analysis (A/R Analysis) and to provide documentation for Credit Meeting.
- To conduct monthly Credit Meeting highlighting monthly performance, bad debts and discuss any accounts causing concern to follow up.
- To achieve Accounts Receivable aging of 90% in Current and 30 days in order to maximize cash flow for the hotel. To ensure that all invoices are accurate and mailed in accordance with the established Credit Policies and Procedures to ensure that guest queries are reduced.
- Establishment of timely flow of information to the Financial Controller with matters relating to Accounts Receivable i.e. adherence to credit policies, bad debts, aging analysis, and its movement from previous months.
- All supporting vouchers, hotel folios and credit card sales draft/summaries are properly filed, locked, etc. to allow access to them in event of further reference or disputes that might arise at a later date.
- Review High balance Reports on a daily basis and liaise closely with the Front Office on accounts exceeding the credit limit.
- Verify Account Receivable Recap from night audit report.
- Check folios sent by Front Desk for complete supporting documents, guarantee letter or vouchers, room charge is as per contract and prepare invoice immediately to be sent out.
- Review the entire minus amount posted in the city ledger and make necessary adjustment.
- Review all the direct billing posted supported with document (guarantee letter sign by authorized person and stamped).
- Ensure that all charges/credits to the various Account Receivables are properly entered on a timely basis.
- Issues invoices no later than the 3rd business day after the guest has checked out / function is finished.
- Sends out monthly statement of accounts to customers before the 10th of the following month.
- Files all billing copies, correspondence and replies promptly and accurately.
- Prepare daily summary adjustment, including journal entries, if needed; get approval from Controller to keep in control function in computer.
- Balance all subsidiary accounts receivable ledgers to the appropriate control accounts monthly and prepares “Aged Trial Balance” of all accounts receivable ledgers, including employees account receivable.
- Do periodical follow up (weekly) to client regarding status of payment.
- Send reminders to clients as per credit policy and follow up payments.
- To liaise with Front Office in regard with and – not limited to – payment by guest which are still in house, and to lease with Sales Department regarding – and no limited to – credit granted to clients and other related matter.
- Collects from customers all collectibles with the issuance of official receipts. Upon return to the hotel, prepares a list of collection mentioning the date, Official Receipt number, company or Travel Agent and amount.
- All cash, cheque and other money equivalent collected should be remitted to General Cashier attached with yellow copy of Official Receipt on the same day. A copy of the collection report should be submitted to the Income Auditor attached with a copy of Official Receipt.
- Any official Receipt unused, in case of payment is deferred or can not be collected, should be returned to the Income Auditor/General Cashier.
- When collecting and visiting client’s office observes and tries to get information regarding client’s continued business.
- Post all collections, including credit card bank payments and other bank transmittals, into the A/R system. Reconcile amount differences and prepare journal entries on these, including bank charges.
- Verify hotel’s A/R clearing account and make sure that the balance is zero in the end of the month.
- To make rebate discount for hotel staff P/A and discounts given to long staying guests promptly or before month end.
- “Aged Trial Balance” of all accounts receivable should be prepared as soon as possible after month end i.e. by the 4th day of each month.
- Prepare the comments of aging schedule performance by the 5th day of each month and attend monthly credit meeting.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee Benefit Card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s Degree/College in Accounting/Finance.
- Thorough Knowledge of local regulatory financial – accountant requirements.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the same position.
- Good at writing and communication in English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Careful, meticulous, honest.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Kế toán doanh thu/Income Auditor||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế Toán Thu Mua/Purchasing Accounting||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên mua hàng/Purchasing Officer||29/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế toán thanh toán||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế toán chi phí và giá thành||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Thu ngân/ Cashier||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kiểm soát chi phí/Cost controller||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế toán Thanh toán /Receivable Accountant||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế Toán Tổng Hợp - Safari Park||15/03/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Kế toán Công nợ/Receivable Accountant||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Thu ngân/Cashier||30/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|