- Hạn nộp: 30/04/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thành Phố Vũng Tàu - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
MISSION OF THE POSITION:
To act as a consultant and to give support to the General Manager, regarding the procedures and financial policies of Mercure, to plan and make strategic decisions about administration to achieve the best financial results from the hotel and to obtain the goals of the company, while taking care of the goods and interests of it. Finally, to plan, to manage and to evaluate the financial operations and to promote maximum efficiency and profitability.
1. To direct, co-ordinate and participate in all activities of accounting personnel, such as: Preparing management reports, financial statements and related accounting reports
2. To ensure the accurate and timely preparation and submission of all accounting reports and financial statements. To prepare, or supervise the preparation of monthly closing journal entries and balance sheet and profit and loss schedules. To scrutinize the monthly financial report, investigate unusual variations and prepare comments to be attached to the report
3. To compile, together with the General Manager and Heads of Departments, all budgets and forecasts covering all activities of the hotel; maintain all budget control procedures and prepare cash flow projections. To administer all approved operating plans, including measurement of actual performances, reporting and interpreting operating results to ACCOR and secondly to Novaland Head Office.
4. To provide accounting data for union negotiations, including participating in the negotiations as required/delegated by the General Manager. To be involved in the financial outlay for employee benefits.
5. The implementation of local practices required ensuring compliance with orders of regulations issued by local government agencies after approval by ACCOR Vietnam.
6. To analyze and interpret financial statements and accounting reports of the hotel and individual outlet reports to the management.
7. To maintain internal control systems and procedures and continuous audits of all accounts, records and transactions.
8. To receive, safeguard and account for all cash, bank deposits, accounts receivables, inventories, advances and investments of the Resort.
9. To account for all income and receipts of the hotel from every source, including income from the sale of merchandise and services, rents, commissions, deposits, prepayments and other sums received and unearned, collection of accounts receivable and advances, proceeds from sale of equipment and supplies, interest and exchange.
10. To verify and account for all debts and financial liabilities of the hotel.
11. To develop, implement and administer credit and collection policies and procedures that have been established and monitored.
12. To ensure the maintenance of relevant accounting records and that all expenses committed and expended are properly accounted for. Also, to ensure cost effectiveness and control.
13. To ensure the maintenance of all subsidiary records in connection with Inventories, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables Fixed Assets, etc.
14. To maintain the standard system of internal control over cash and cash items
15. To implement all ACCOR Policies and Procedures after taking into consideration of local requirements and to assist the General Manager in the compilation of all departments written policies and procedures into the hotel’s own In-House Policy Manual.
16. To review all Internal and External Auditor’s reports, investigate points raised and submit report to the Area and ACCOR Head Offices, outlining problems and corrective action proposed and taken.
17. To assist the ACCOR Head Office in the preparation of their respective budgets and feasibility studies and whenever any financial information or expertise is required.
18. To sign all contracts, other than sales contracts, jointly with the General Manager, ensuring that all terms are in compliance with local law, management agreement, corporate policies and sound commercial judgement. To seek assistance of locally appointed solicitors on legal matters and to advise the General Manager of approval of the local tax plan.
19. To ensure that inventory taking of food, beverage, operating supplies and operating equipment are conducted as per schedules.
20. To ensure that inventory taking of food, beverage, operating supplies and operating equipment are conducted as per schedules.
21. The administration of all hotel’s insurance by liaising with Owing Company, Area and Corporate offices and local appointed insurance agents in connection with proper insurance coverage.
22. Administration of hotel tax obligations, using the assistance of locally appointed Auditors or Tax Experts. To review the hotel’s tax position with a view to proposing method by which the hotel can minimize its tax liabilities and to submit for the approval.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Professional, dynamic working environment
• Competitive salary & benefits offered
• Chance to access variety of learning and development program by AccorHotels and the Hotel
• 44 working hours/week & 12 annual leaves/year
• Annual team building trip
• Service charge distribution
Yêu cầu công việc
EDUCATION AND TRAINING: University Degree in Economy
Upgrade or Master would be an advantage
LANGUAGES: Vietnamese/ English written/spoken
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE: Finances
WORK EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES (IN CASE OF EXTERNAL SELECTION): 5 years in a similar position in large hotels or international companies.
WORK EXPERIENCE IN MHI (IN CASE OF INTERNAL PROMOTION): 3/4 years in the company in similar position in large hotels.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV in Vietnamese certified by local government
Copies of ID card
Copy of residence book
Copy of certificate of birth
Character reference form
Copies of all related qualifications, 1 of each (if have)
Certificate of Health
Copy of the Decision on termination of labour contract with the latest company (if have)
Social insurance book OR provide the photocopy of the 1st page – if you have not received the one-off allowance.
Supporting documents for dependants (residence book, certificate of birth, certification of income, etc. of the dependants that can show the relationship and income of the dependants
02 colour photos 3x4cm
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 3 Hạ Long, Phường 2, Tp. Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Welcome to Mercure Hotels Vung Tau! Here’s to your journey with Mercure Vung Tau for the most unforgettable stays. Mercure is one of AccorHotel’s 38 renowned hotel brands. Let’s choice Mercure Vung Tau to compose your vacations, live your dreams and rediscover the meaning of world travel. Every Mercure is a portal to a destination. Its staff are genuinely knowledgeable about the city and every detail of the decor tells a story about the location and its cultural heritage. While every Mercure hotel is unique, all share the same passion for high-quality services. So from the moment our guests step inside a Mercure – be it in Paris, Rio or Bangkok – they are immersed in their destination. Mercure: travel made authentic.