Assistant Director of Sales (Based in Ho Chi Minh)
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
- Produces the Annual Revenue Plan in conjunction with Executive Committee, Sales and Marketing Budgets and forecasts
- Produces, implements and monitors action plans to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved
- Analyses current and potential markets/trends, coordinates all activities to maintain and increase revenue through added business volume and increased rate
- Directs all sales activities for Sales Managers to ensure they meet the goals of the Revenue Plan
- Conducts weekly reviews of sales personnel activity to ensure targets and sales objectives are being met
- Produces monthly Sales reports and forecasts
- Liaise with MICE PCOs, PEOs and Government bodies.
- Research and report upon Travel Agent and/ or Corporate Market trends as well as market intelligence.
- Establish beneficial relationships with our clients, especially in Corporate, Commercial sector and MICE segments.
- Interact with potential clients and industry trade representatives of competitive hotels.
- Follow up business under negotiation as well as take care of confirmed business.
- Sell and promote hotel in all aspects, with emphasis on Corporate and all Meeting, Incentive, Conference & Exhibition.
- Monitors competitor activities
- Plans and executes sales trips to major market areas
- Attends major travel functions to promote sales for the hotel
Quyền lợi được hưởng
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
- 5-days work week
- Duty Meal
- Uniforms/ Laundry Services
- Monthly Employee Recreational Activity
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Medical Benefit
- 13th Month Salary
- Annually Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Good writing skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
• 4 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- CV in English
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Thợ mộc, thợ sơn nước, thợ sơn PU||30/06/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Store Receiving Supervisor (Giám sát kho)||30/06/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Nhân viên vệ sinh hồ bơi||30/06/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Laundry Supervisor (Giám sát sửa chữa thiết bị giặt ủi)||30/06/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Nhân viên bảo trì thiết bị bếp||30/06/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Maintenance Manager (Quản lý bảo trì bảo dưỡng)||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|AC Technician (Nhân viên kỹ thuật điều hòa)||30/06/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Commis Chef Trainee - Thực tập sinh phụ bếp Á/ bếp Âu/ bếp Bánh||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|