Trưởng Bộ phận Công nghệ thông tin - IT Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
2. Training coordination for existing/new staff (users only).
3. Apply system upgrades.
4. Analysis of system problems, rectify errors (seek external assistance if required).
5. Monitor systems procedures used recording in daily log if necessary and revise where appropriate.
6. Compile monthly system performance reports.
7. 24 hour Front Office system support on an “on call” basis (both consistently on call).
8. Monitor charges for hardware/software maintenance.
9. Ensure procedure for physical security and custody of ISD equipment is adhered to.
10. Assist users in making the best use of the information that is available.
11. Maintain integrity of data on system ensuring the Daily Backup was completed successfully.
12. Devise and create better ways to track information as required by users.
13. Installing new Front and Back office modules and monitoring their progress. In addition, create the proper payroll format as required by the bank
14. Coordinating needs to Departments, i.e., reporting, system use.
15. Creating parameter reports for individual departments.
16. Liaison with FIDELIO/Hardware, software maintenance, support and hardware installed.
17. Maintain hardware/software (including the UPS) maintenance agreements and monitor costs on an ongoing basis.
18. Correct system software/hardware + UPS problems/faults.
19. Conduct training either in groups or on the spot to users.
20. Ensure adequate supplies of DP consumables (e.g. ribbons, computer paper etc.)
21. Maintain detailed log of all DP equipment (i.e. serial numbers, make, model, what software is on each P.C., etc.)
22. Perform other duties related or unrelated to the Information Systems Manager.
23. Evaluate requests for system enhancements, presentation of those requests and implementation if approved.
24. Other task as assigned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- International Working Environment
- Internal Career Advancement
- Training Opportunities within The Ascott Group
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in the similar capacity with international hotel chains.
- Possess computer programming background.
- Good knowledge of the installation, operation and maintenance and repair of M & E systems in hospitality industry.
- Well verge with the local engineering codes of practices pertaining to hospitality industry.
- General knowledge of management and written / oral communication skill.
- Knowledge of PC.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV with full information of experiences, education and personal information shall be sent to email address at Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Pastry Chef - Trưởng Bếp Bánh||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Concierge Officer - Nhân viên hỗ trợ thông tin khách hàng (Giao tiếp tốt Tiếng Trung hoặc Tiếng Hàn)||15/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|