Assistant Director of Sales
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Tóm tắt công việc
• Assists the Director of Sales and Director of Sales and Marketing in management of all sales activities and events including direct sales, sales solicitation, sales administration, public relations and management of the sale team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
• Assists in producing the Annual Revenue Plan
• Assists in producing, implementing and monitoring action plans to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved
• Analyses current and potential markets/trends, coordinates all activities to maintain and increase revenue through added business volume and increased rate
• Procures new and repeat business for the hotel by monitoring contact with airlines, travel agencies, commercial houses, private clubs and professional associations within local, domestic and international markets. Maintains contact with planners, corporate accounts, incentive buyers, airlines and wholesalers, through personal sales calls, telephone contacts and written communications
• Creates and implements special programmes to achieve greater productivity through:
o Increasing average rate
o Increasing occupancy
o Increasing business volume during difficult periods
o Increasing local food and beverage banqueting sales
• Manages key accounts
• Oversees the selling and servicing of group business
• Co-ordinates the development of all promotional material
• Provides direction on and conducts market research
• Monitors competitor activities
• Plans and executes sales trips to major market areas
• Attends major travel functions to promote sales for the hotel
• Under the guidance of your superior, directs all sales activities for Sales Managers and Sales Executives to ensure they meet the goals of the Revenue Plan
• Produces monthly Sales reports and forecasts
• Meets with guests from major producers/organizers of big events staying in the hotel to ensure customer satisfaction
• Establishes and continuously updates mailing lists
• Organizes and attends major sales/PR related functions within the hotel
• Works with superior on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Lương Thưởng Hấp dẫn
Đầy đủ quyền lợi theo luật lao động Việt Nam
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills – Kỹ năng yêu cầu
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Good writing skills.
Qualifications –Bằng cấp
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
Experience – Kinh nghiệm
• 3 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Bản CV ứng viên ghi rõ quá trình làm việc trước đó.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Trưởng Phòng Marketing Nhà Hàng||31/08/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Assistant Sales Manager/ Sales Manager - (Spa's Products)||13/08/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|DIRECTOR OF SALES (Based in HCMC)||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Quản lý Marketing||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Revenue Manager||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing & Communication Manager (Based in HCMC)||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager||27/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing Manager||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Brand Manager _ White Palace||31/08/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|Sales Manager||16/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|AFFILIATE MANAGER||23/08/2020||12 - 20 triệu|