Bar Manager/ Assistant Bar Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
-Manage the bar / lounge operations of the hotel to ensure the achievement of established beverage quality and guest service quality standards and departmental revenue and profit goals. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Deliver Food and Beverage service of high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and procedures.
- Develop departmental standards and procedures to promote salesmanship, beverage creativity and profit.
- Communicate to his / her superior any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information.
- Deliver daily briefings and attend other Food and Beverage meetings as scheduled.
- Deliver prepared training sessions in line with a departmental monthly calendar.
- Requirements for special occasions are ready.
- Design promotional material which is aimed at increasing revenue, covers and profit for the Bar with the approval of the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Work with Superior on manpower planning and management needs.
- Work with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Complete the other tasks and jobs which assigned by the Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES/ KEY COMPETENCIES/ SKILLS:
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities, leadership Skills.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- 4 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Kitchen Admin||15/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|