Assistant F&B Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
1. To ensure consistency and quality of service provided in all restaurants.
2. To assist in the ordering of F&B supplies, cleaning supplies and uniforms.
3. To supervise daily F&B shift operation and ensures compliance with all F&B policies, standards and procedures.
4. To assist F&B Manager to operate all department equipment necessary and reports malfunction.
5. To supervise staffing level to ensure that guest service, operational need, and financial objective are met.
6. To ensure and maintain the productivity level of employees.
7. To ensure consistency of food quality, food taste, presentation, temperature of beverage served in all restaurants and bars.
8. To ensure maximum creatively in all wines, cocktails and mocktails presentation.
9. To maintain proper and adequate controls specifically over purchase orders and requisitions.
10. To assist F&B Manager to plan future business strategy and review ongoing action plan progress.
11. To establish an annual promotion and menu plan with the Executive Chef & F&B Manager.
12. To assist F&B Manager on P&L analysis of all upcoming promotions.
13. To handle all Food & Beverage inquiries and ensure timely follow up on the same business day.
14. To supervise of daily paper flow including Proposals, and Function Contracts.
15. To participate in Manager on Duty shifts as required.
16. To ensure a professional attitude and proper appearance and uniform standards, business attire when on property, ready to meet or service a client at any time.
17. To build up teamwork-Relations with co-workers and management.
18. Be responsible for staff training and development and overseeing all scheduling within the department.
19. To assist F&B Manager for Departmental meeting being held monthly. General Manager and Human Resources Manager to be notified of meetings in a timely fashion.
20. To participate towards overall Hotel Maintenance and cleanliness, create and nurture a property environment that emphasizes motivation.
21. To ensure overall maintenance of the operation at a level in keeping with the standards prescribed.
22. To demonstrate knowledge of the brand specific service culture.
23. To provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
24. To assist F&B Manager to comprehend budgets, operating statements and payroll progress report.
25. To obtain maximum publicity to maintain a high profile for the F&B department.
26. To liaise and attend promotional activities directed towards the press to introduce new menus and restaurants etc.
27. To converse with guest in each of the outlets to solicit comments.
28. To perform other duties assigned by F&B Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- International working environment
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- Birthday benefit
- Annual Outing
- Special room rate as per Melia Hotels International policy
Yêu cầu công việc
English - Good level, written & spoken
Train the trainer
Computer Skills, Letter writing skills
Barista knowledge, Mixology
Wine and Spirits knowledge
At least 2 years in international hotels in the same position.
1 year in the same position in hotels of similar category and services.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Hồ sơ gởi qua email: Gửi email hoặc Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Food & Beverage Supervisor||31/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát Bar/ Bar supervisor||28/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát nhà hàng/ Restaurant Supervisor||28/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát quầy Bar||18/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát nhà hàng||18/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Supervisor Restaurant (Giám sát nhà hàng)||10/03/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Supervisor||30/03/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|F&B Outlet Captain||28/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Restaurant Supervisor / Giám sát nhà hàng ( Làm việc tại Cao Hotel - Vũng Tàu)||30/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Bar Phó||20/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tổ trưởng phục vụ||20/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|