Guest Relation Manager
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 586075 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
- Proactively build and develop communities where knowledge is shared and that promotes diversity and connections. Initiates and maintains effective communication between the Front Office department and all other departments.
- Building a connected community. Work together with the section manager to improve guest experience, quality and standard of services, the profitability of the hotel and the general working environment for the associates.
- Is engine for creativity & innovation, foster collaboration, inspiration and entrepreneurship.
- Ensures information on restaurants, hotel facilities and other miscellaneous are updated periodically.
- Develop performance and quality standards for operations and drive the service quality of the department.
- Assist The Front Office Manager to supervise and administrate Commons Relation operations with policies and procedures.
- Supervises, guides, disciplines and evaluates associate performance; feedback to Assistant Front Office Manager regularly.
- Offer assistance to all sections in The Commons and supervise The Commons activities when the traffic is busy.
- Maximise presence in the Commons and ensures that all associates of The Commons deliver the promise and provide exceptional guest service and experience at all times.
- Acquaint with room categories, F&B outlets and all kind of facilities that provide in the hotel and resorts.
- Proactively prepare and review VIP, special attention guests, groups and delegations to anticipate and exceed guests expectation and actively act on ‘relationship hospitality’ based on Rosewood vision, including hand-written welcome cards.
- Attend daily briefing / debriefing and any monthly meeting on time.
- Handle guest’s complaint and special request tactfully, record down in internal log book and copy to the department concerned for necessary action taken.
- Maintain the cleanliness of public areas and guest behavior and take the corrective actions if necessary.
- Inspect rooms assigned to VIP, special attention and regular guests and make sure those rooms are in good condition with amenities prior to guests arrival.
- Meet & greets and checks-in VIPs, special attention guests and Long Stay guests.
- Review all folios for VIP, special attention and regular guests prior their departure as to avoid any irregular item was posted.
- Ensure the appropriate room assignment was given to the VIP, special attention and regular guests.
- Ensures that all associates of The Commons are familiar with the hotel’s products and services and are aware of current promotions, policies and other important information.
- Implements guest recognition programmes and maintains a relevant guest history database. Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained, and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
- Handles all guest and internal customers’ complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Action on ‘relationship hospitality’; personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and checkout.
- To assist Reservation and Front Office Manager in controlling reservation correspondence, guest history and assignment of rooms/suite for the upcoming days.
- Ensures that The Commons are clean, tidy and well stocked with updated reading materials.
- Ensure the tracking system in place to capture the guest preferences.
- Ensure guest preferences are actively implemented and integrated in guest experience journey.
- Manages customer feedback effectively, uses guest issues and compliments to activate long term improvements in products and services.
- Open to new initiatives which can enhance the guest experience.
- Escort and connect with VIP, special attention and regular guests upon arrival and liaise with them by using KHOS technology until their departure.
- Design, prepare and deliver guest experience before, during and after stay.
- Maximises the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, eagerly connect with everything and everyone
- Strong problem-solving, seize opportunities to synergize; analytical and negotiation skills
- Good communication skill in English verbal, listening and writing
- Minimum of 2-3 years managerial experience in hotel front office operations
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Bell Captain||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Area Attendant||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Cuisine||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Order Taker||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Information Technology Officer||28/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Carpenter||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservations Agent||23/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Engineer||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Desk Supervisor / Rooms Controller||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Manager (Duty Manager)||28/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Outlet Manager||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Waiter / Waitress||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Digital Marketing Manager||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Commis Chef||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef De Partie||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef - Associates Dining||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Stewarding Supervisor||28/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Concierge||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Centre||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Concierge Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Services Associate - Front Desk||28/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Manor Club / Retreat Manager||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Area Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Centre Supervisor||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Administrative Assistant - F&B||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 586079