Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Managing the Talent recruitment and selection process.
• Assist in assessing organizational needs, developing aligned human resource solutions.
• Coordinate with departments to oversee manpower needs and evaluate candidates in process evaluation of the hotel.
• Other duties as assigned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly service charge
• Friendly & free accommodation and nutritious meals
• Hotel uniform
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor
• Dynamic, professional working environment and a supportive team
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
• Join in English training program with foreign teacher
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 2 years of working experience in Talent acquisitions
• Experience in hospitality industry is an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
• Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues
• Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
• Service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
• Self-motivated and energetic
• Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
For interested candidate, kindly apply on Hoteljob.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Nurse (Y tá)||14/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservation Agent||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing Executive||10/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Executive Housekeeper||20/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|