- Hạn nộp: 28/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Cầu Giấy - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
1. To assist the VP Revenue & Distribution in maximizing room revenues by keeping the Reservations team motivated and focused on yield.
2. Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times and adhere to the established conduct and house rules, fire regulations and department procedures. Set an example for Reservations and other staff to follow.
3. Manage staff in all aspects including training, monitoring, and performance management within Human Resources guidelines.
4. Be completely knowledgeable with the room types, rate categories, special rates and promotions, VIP and guest types for all reservations. Maintain a good knowledge of guest room and suite layouts. Be completely familiar with the policies surrounding the procedures of making reservations. Ensure that the Reservations Agents are entering all reservations into the PMS computer with complete and accurate information.
5. Sell hotel rooms and services with a concern for both profit and guest satisfaction. Ensure all reservation calls are handled professionally ensuring that average rate and REVPAR targets are being reached. Ensure that bed types and preferences are noted on the guest’s file. Monitor Reservations Agents to ensure professionalism with regards to handling of all calls and maximizing revenues. Spot-check reservation entries
6. Give accurate confirmation and/or cancellation numbers to all callers placing and/or canceling reservations. Mail, fax, and/or e-mail confirmations and other correspondence when requested by the caller. Ensure that items not included in the room rates (i.e. taxes, parking, etc) and any special conditions are fully and clearly explained to the caller.
7. Ensure Market segmentation is adhered to
8. Monitor competitors availability and pricing on a daily basis
9. Ensure Weekly Competitor Test calls are conducted and feedback findings to maintain competitive edge
10. Maintain a rolling 12 month calendar of events for the city, destination
11. Analysis of Booking Patterns and Market Trends
12. Prepares and Participates in the weekly RSM (Revenue Strategy Meeting)
13. Assist in updating the hotel Sales and Marketing Plan
14. Assist VP Revenue & Distribution with Data Analysis.
15. Ensure that VP Revenue & Distribution is fully informed of all issues relating to Reservations and Revenue Management.
16. Maintain a close working relationship with the Front Office, Revenue Management, and Sales departments. Ensure group bookings are updated in the PMS computer with full and correct information. Assist in monitoring rooming list deadlines and ensure that rooming lists are entered accurately with billing information set up correctly.
17. Maintain an effective flow of communication within and from the Reservations Office to all other departments.
18. Oversee the accurate filing of all reports, group bookings, reservation correspondence, etc. on a daily basis.
19. Be familiar with, and honor block space for companies and/or organizations.
20. Oversee par stocks for office supplies. Re-order supplies on an as-needed basis in order to achieve effective inventory and cost controls.
21. Ensure staff is scheduled to meet the demands of the business.
22. Communicate and implement conversion targets set by VP Revenue & Distribution.
23. Assist the sales team with performance analysis of the hotel’s top producing accounts
24. Endeavor continuously to maximize hotel occupancy and REVPAR targets. Ensure that top clients are protected when the hotel is reaching a sold-out position.
25. May be assigned other tasks or responsibilities as required or directed by the VP Revenue & Distribution or Executive Committee.
1. Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining good relationships with colleagues.
2. Performs additional duties as directed by supervisors. These may include duties at any properties.
3. Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to supervisors for the general improvement of the hotel.
4. Is fully conversant with all health and safety, fires and emergency procedures.
5. Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
6. Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of the hotel is represented.
7. Attends meetings and training as required by supervisors.
8. Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of the law.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Life & Health Insurance
- Uniform, Laundry & Meals
- Opportunity for career growth
Yêu cầu công việc
1. At least Bachelor degree in any field
2. At least 3 year experience in sales manager, reservation manager, negotiation techniques
3. Strong in inter-personality and leadership skill
4. Proficiency in English communication
5. Strong in driving results
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB