Food & Beverage Manager - Local candidate
- Hạn nộp: 31/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Cầu Giấy - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
1. Directly responsible for all restaurants, culinary and events areas, ensuring a smooth running, profitable operations within the framework of the hotel.
2. Responsible to maintain the overall welfare of our employees by providing them with the training and resources to take care of our guests.
3. Develop and enforce standards, policies and procedures in the food service, restaurants and beverage areas.
4. Develop, monitor and take corrective action of annual operating budget, via controllable costs, progress reports, P&L statement and etc.
5. Attain high sanitation standards throughout the food and beverage operation by enforcing Company Sanitation Checklist.
6. Establish and maintain positive two-way communications with related departments.
7. Support managers with an effective training program to make them aware of the expectations and responsibilities that their position entails.
8. Identify and solve problems in a timely fashion.
9. Delegate authority and responsibility to managers in a way that the entire food and beverage operation runs smoothly.
10. Appraise managers/employees performance and use effective coaching and counseling for positive improvement.
11. Hire, develop and retain quality managers/employees.
12. Schedule managers consistent with volume of business and needs.
13. Administer management personal action movement and payroll.
14. To ensure the awareness and enforcement of all company SOPs & property LSOPs.
15. Ensure that all legal aspects are being fulfilled in regards to control of liquor, beer and wine, sanitation and safety.
16. Ensure all managers and employees follow all job safety regulations and all hazards are reported to concerned departments.
17. To ensure that departments conduct an effective monthly employee meeting with minutes and P&A forwarded to the general manager and human resources director.
18. To practice open door policy to all employees.
19. To ensure that departments are responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
20. To ensure that departments conduct a maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
21. To respond to guest inquiries or concerns within 24 hours in what is deemed the appropriate manner.
22. Perform any reasonable request made of management which is not life threatening or against the law.
23. Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
24. Above all, to lead by example through a hands on approach to motivate our employee to excel.
25. Perform other duties as assigned by General Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Life, Health Insurance
- Uniform, Laundry, Meals
- Opportunity for career growth
Yêu cầu công việc
2. At least 3 year experience in one of the company’s executive committee members in international hotels with evidenced tracked record of achievements
3. Strong in inter-personality, leadership, and creative skill
4. Proficiency in English and computer literate
5. Good public speaking skill (track record of presentation or public speaking training course)
6. Strong in driving results and people management and development
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB