Concierge Officer - Nhân viên hỗ trợ thông tin khách hàng (Giao tiếp tốt Tiếng Trung hoặc Tiếng Hàn)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
1) Develops a strong knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
2) Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
3) Makes guest reservations for air or other forms of transportation when requested.
4) Obtains necessary itinerary tickets.
5) Makes guest reservations for the theatre and other forms of entertainment when requested. Obtains necessary tickets and provides directions to facilities.
6) Organizes special functions as directed by management.
7) Arranges secretarial and other office services.
8) To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette standards.
9) To oversee the concierge operations, doormen, bellmen, valet parking and to supervise the area ensuring that all standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
10) To ensure that all necessary equipment are maintained properly with sufficient stock for day to day operations.
11) To ensure that all sections have proper coverage of staff at all times.
12) To ensure that guest luggage records are accurately maintained and all special requests are met.
13) Process and deliver messages for Guests.
14) Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage.
15) Stay current and up to date with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events.
16) Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas.
17) Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency.
18) Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service.
19) Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area.
20) Coordinates guest requests for special services or equipment with the appropriate department.
21) Contacts roomed guests periodically to ascertain any special needs.
22) Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- International Working Environment
- Internal Career Advancement
- Training Opportunities within The Ascott Group
Yêu cầu công việc
- College degree in hospitality or equivalent certificate.
- Fluent in English
- Can communicate in Korean or Chinese
- A minimum of 01 year experience in a similar role, preferably in the luxury and upscale settings
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication skills at all levels, socially articulate in a business sense
- Skills: Negotiation, Problem Solving, Time Management, Customer Service;
- Strong organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV with full information of experiences, education and personal information shall be sent to email address at Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|General Cashier - Thủ quỹ||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Driver - Nhân viên lái xe||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Supervisor - Giám sát Buồng phòng||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Income Auditor - Nhân viên kiểm soát doanh thu||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bartender - Nhân viên pha chế||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Culinary Secretary - Thư ký Bộ phận Ẩm thực||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|