[MELIA SAIGON] Sales Executive ( làm việc tại Hà Nội )
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
2. Set up and maintain good working relationship with all other areas of the hotel’s operations, such as Front Office, Food and Beverage, Accounting, Reservations etc.
3. Prospect by telephone cold-calling to establish territories.
4. Establish and maintain regional accounts and all governmental accounts.
5. Follow-up with clients before, during and after the function/event/stay to ensure repeat business.
6. Make reservations on behalf of clients.
7. Handle complaints and pass to Assistant Director of Sales.
8. Follow-up leads provided by Global Sales Offices.
9. Research and present lost business reports at the Monthly Sales Meetings.
10. Provide Assistant Director of Sales with weekly sales report.
11. Attend various functions as when required.
12. Maintain familiarity with and analyze the competition from other hotels which will be designated.
13. Contribute to overall market plan for the Hotel.
14. Participate in training programs.
15. React promptly to requests by the Assistant Director of Sales for reports and other assignments.
16. Organizes VIP’s arrivals, welcomes and provides them with assistance during their stay upon needs according to the Melia standards and in order to meet guest satisfaction.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Joining training courses according standard of Melia Hotels International.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
Yêu cầu công việc
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good Communication and writing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
Contact: Thao Nguyen
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|[MELIA SAIGON] Sales Manager||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[MELIA SAIGON] Marketing Executive URGENT||28/12/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|[MELIA SAIGON] FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (GIÁM ĐỐC TÀI CHÍNH)||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|