Admin Assistant (EN dept.)
- Hạn nộp: 29/09/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Cầu Giấy - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
1. Set up filing system and update index of files and form regularly.
2. Label all files and folders alphabetically.
3. Daily trace system. Photocopy the covering correspondence with trace date clearly indicated and put the photocopy into individual jacket according to the trace date.
4. Coordinate and monitor all appointments, meetings, and trainings to ensure that schedules are logged, traced and remind all concerns.
5. Prepare appropriate files, folder, information, and relevant documents for each meeting.
6. Update files and discard old file in the Archive store in order of topic, dates and years.
7. Take minutes, check correctness and presentation before distributing and filing according to the supervisor’s discretion.
8. Handling the incoming calls and information, obtaining all relevant information and passing on to appropriate personnel.
9. Compile all trace materials, sort and put them in appropriate trace date order.
10. Ensure meeting minutes be dispatched/out within 48 hours.
11. Oversee workload is being handled and is distributed equitable to insure proper follow-up.
12. Send of faxes.
13. Keep records of travel expenses.
14. Update travel schedule.
15. Dispatch the mailings with appropriate contents, letters, envelopes, and etc.
16. Ensure that monthly critique and month end reports are finished on a timely basis.
17. Organize meeting, daily briefing, training, and other related meetings and training as assigned by direct supervisor according to the company SOP.
18. Update information and data relevant to the department at all times.
19. Work and coordinate with other departments to ensure that the responsible job of the department meets target and goals.
20. Update and welcome new comers of the organization chart and who is who in the department.
21. Coordinate with Human Resources for any people issue which includes recruitment, performance appraisal, and other manning guide update.
22. Responsible for departmental roster and paid time off in the system.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Life & Health Insurance
- Uniform, Laundry & Meals
- Opportunity for career growth
Yêu cầu công việc
2. Effective telephone communication skills and computer literacy
3. At least 1 year experience in secretarial work
4. Proficiency in English Communication
5. Ability to typewriting both English and Local language
6. Familiarity and knowledge of all departments within the hotel
7. Secretary or administrative assistant experiencePre-opening experience in the field will be a plus.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB