Sales Manager ( Leisure)
- Hạn nộp: 20/06/2021
- Mức lương: 20 - 30 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Đống Đa - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To assist the director of sales in the day to day running of the sales department and administration both relating to the travel industries.
2. Achieve and develop rapport with the local tour operators, airlines and destination management companies through personal association and calling them on a planned and scheduled basis.
3. Maintain a close relationship with the Hotel Association, the Tourism Board.
4. Participate in sponsored cocktails and or Fam. trips hosted by the above associations.
5. Concentrate on travel partners program and call on all airlines to stay in touch with the market trends regarding group travel.
6. Ensure that call reports are written 24 hours after seeing your customer.
7. Make sure that the file should have guest profile, company profile and all relevant information plus the call reports.
8. Together with the events management; trace all group and events files relating to tour and travel follow-up is the key and constant calling with enable you to book the business.
9. Together with the events management; make sure that pre and post resumes for the groups are distributed to the proper departments and that pre and post conference with the customer and staff take place where appropriate.
10. Responsible to update all advanced sales automation project files together with the group and events management department.
11. Achieve budgeted room nights and achieve function contribution for the sales department.
12. Responsible for producing the weekly, monthly and six monthly groups forecast figures.
13. Maintain the tour and travel, airlines mailing list to ensure that all contacts are entered and are corrected.
14. Determine with the director of sales and director of marketing sales and pricing strategies regarding your specific segment.
15. Be in touch with the market to find out what countries are increasing in arrivals and determine a change of strategy whenever necessary.
16. Maintain a professional relationship with all departments.
17. Performs sales and marketing functions or related duties and special projects as assigned and directed by the director of sales and director of marketing.
18. Submit sales call reports on a monthly basis outlining:
- Total number of calls
- Past month activities
- Production against budget and targets
- Major business booked for that month and for the future
- Entertainment report
- Your top twenty accounts
- Any Competitor information
- Upcoming projects
19. Fully participate in the sales meeting and sales briefings be proactive and come with solutions.
20. Conduct business calls per week to establish a sound base of the tour and travel accounts. Meet the decision-makers along with the influencers.
21. Assists director of sales/director of marketing in preparation of the market analysis, sales goals, marketing plan, special programs and other special reports for hotel management.
22. Dresses properly when contacts or meet the clients, or whenever appears in the hotel’s public areas
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Hỗ trợ ăn theo ca,
Công ty cung cấp đồng phục, giặt là
Có cơ hội được thăng tiến lên các vị trí khác
Yêu cầu công việc
Be able to communicate in English and fluent in Vietnamese
At least 3 year experience in the applied position with managed hotel.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Số 21, phố Duy Tân, Hà Nội, phường Dịch Vọng Hậu, Quận Cầu Giấy, Thành phố Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Eastin Hotel & Residences Hanoi Khách sạn 4 sao, Ks có 196 phòng
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr Thắng - Human Resources Manager