Quy mô :
Ms Yanitsa K. (Rainy) +66 897144288 Human Resources Manager
Số 21, phố Duy Tân, Hà Nội, phường Dịch Vọng Hậu, Quận Cầu Giấy, Thành phố Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Mô tả công việc
1. To assist the VP Revenue & Distribution in maximizing room revenues Online by keeping rate parity across all channels.
2. Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times and adhere to the established conduct and house rules, fire regulations and department procedures. Set an example for Reservations and other staff to follow.
3. Manage staff in all aspects including training, monitoring, and performance management within Human Resources guidelines.
4. Be completely knowledgeable with the properties and theirs pecial rates and promotions.
5. Ensure All Pictures & Descriptions on 3rd party websites are recent and accurate. Encourage the Hotel reservations/sales/marketing to help checking.
6. Ensure All properties actually managed are visible on All E-Channels
7. Ensure All NEW Properties are introduced and featured quickly on All E-Channels
8. Ensure all extranets are updated constantly according to the rate policy
9. Monitor availability and rates whilst ensuring rate parity across all 3rd party websites
10. Monitor OTA Bookings on a daily basis and take necessary action to contact or visit Agents in order to increase business levels.
11. Assist Properties and Reservations Manager to load/change allotments/rates in each property if necessary.
12. Plan and execute regular sales visits to designated contacts (Web Agents)
13. Visit each Top Agent at least 1 time per Month
14. Prepare and manage E-Commerce contract templates and special offer templates
15. Ensure hotels receive copies of all contracts sent
16. Maintain the Web Agent database and send updates to Properties Monthly
17. Provide detailed follow upon each sales visit including opportunities and general market feedback / competitor activities etc.
18. Propose Promotional campaigns that will drive revenue
19. Maintain and keep accurate filing of all agent / hotel correspondence including hanging files and on the company shared drive.
20. Measure on monthly basis production of all E-commerce accounts
21. Ensure Weekly Competitor Test are conducted and feedback findings to maintain competitive edge
22. Maintain a rolling 12 month calendar of Promotions with Tracking of Production
23. Analysis of Booking Patterns and Market Trends for OTAs
24. May be invited to the weekly RSM (Revenue Strategy Meeting) from time to time
25. Assist in updating the hotel Sales and Marketing Plan as directed
26. Assist VP Revenue & Distribution with Data Analysis.
27. Ensure that VP Revenue & Distribution is fully informed of all issues relating to E-Commerce.
28. Maintain a close working relationship with the Front Office, Revenue Management, and Sales departments.
29. Maintain an effective flow of communication with all other departments.
30. Communicate and implement conversion targets set by VP Revenue & Distribution.
31. Assist the sales team with performance analysis of the hotel’s top producing accounts
32. May be assigned other tasks or responsibilities as required or directed by the VP Revenue & Distribution or Executive Committee.
1. Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining good relationships with colleagues.
2. Performs additional duties as directed by supervisors. These may include duties at any properties.
3. Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to supervisors for the general improvement of the hotel.
4. Is fully conversant with all health and safety, fires and emergency procedures.
5. Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
6. Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of the hotel is represented.
7. Attends meetings and training as required by supervisors.
8. Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of the law.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Life & Health Insurance
- Uniform, Laundry & Meals
- Opportunity for career growth
Yêu cầu công việc
1. At least Bachelor degree in any field
2. At least 3 year experience at manager level, reservation manager or sales
3. Strong in inter-personality and leadership skill
4. Proficiency in English communication
5. Strong in driving results
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Sales Manager (HCMC area)||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales On Site / Nhân viên kinh doanh tại Xanh Villas Resort & Spa||30/08/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|OTA Sales Executive||23/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager ( Corp)||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Manager||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng nhóm chăm sóc khách hàng||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Ecommerce & Revenue Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales executive - TA||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|OTA Sales Executive||20/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Supervisor||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager/ Assistant Sales Manager (Ha Noi)||19/02/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Số 21, phố Duy Tân, Hà Nội, phường Dịch Vọng Hậu, Quận Cầu Giấy, Thành phố Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Điện thoại: +66 897144288