- Hạn nộp: 10/10/2021
- Mức lương: 20 - 30 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Đống Đa - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
1. Develops an annual training plan.
2. Manages the training budget.
3. Assists department managers to develop and organize their training programs.
4. Assists department managers to train individuals designated as departmental trainers.
5. Conducts general orientation programs.
6. Organizes supervisory and management development programs.
7. Coordinates the use of outside training resources.
8. Organizes cross-training programs.
9. Assists management in analyzing training needs.
10. Completes monthly training report.
11. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Acknowledges and screens daily work schedule.
2. Conducts daily briefing and de-briefing in the absence of the department head.
3. Proposes an effective duty to ensure sufficiency of manpower in accordance to volume of business.
4. Establishes two-way communications with related departments.
5. Communicates effectively with guests, subordinates, immediate supervisors and other section heads.
6. Manages time effectively by meeting deadlines on time.
7. Administers personnel action on leaves & overtime requests, disciplinary actions and commendation as required.
8. Identifies and solves problems in a professional manner.
9. Complete, distribute and present monthly training report which includes employee’s progress report.
1. Responsible for successful management and operations of training measuring by progress of employee improvement of communication skill, job skill and English skill.
2. Knows and understands the job description of all positions in his/her department and beware of others.
3. Knows and understands policies relating to his/her department and others.
4. Recognizes good quality products and presentation.
5. Checks and improves all service standards established by the company.
6. Supervises employee activities to maximize revenue and minimize costs.
7. Provides assistance to the employee when required during peak periods.
8. Maintains grooming standards for all personnel.
9. Conserves energy and water at all time by not decreasing guest comfort and cleaning efficiency.
1. Communicates effectively with guests, clients, business partners and employees.
2. To be a good sales person to promote hotel’s image and businesses.
3. Participate in community projects or activities in order to promoting the hotel’s image and cooperation to improve community relationship.
1. Coaches and counsels all employees when applicable.
2. Evaluates objectively the performance or related employees.
3. Provides the most effective training to all employees regularly.
4. Motivates employees to grow within the company.
5. Develops himself/herself to be better manager at all times
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Attractive salary and benefits
Life & Health Insurance
Uniform, Laundry & Meals
Opportunity for career growth
Yêu cầu công việc
2. At least Bachelor degree in any field
3. At least 2-3 year experience in international hotels at the same position is an advantage
4. Capability of training and development of all levels of employees
5. Strong in inter-personality and leadership skill
6.Be able to communicate in English and fluent in Vietnamese
7. Good public speaking skill (track record of presentation or public speaking training course)
8. Strong in driving results and people management and development
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Số 21, phố Duy Tân, Hà Nội, phường Dịch Vọng Hậu, Quận Cầu Giấy, Thành phố Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Eastin Hotel & Residences Hanoi Khách sạn 4 sao, Ks có 196 phòng
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr Thắng - Human Resources Manager