F&B Outlet Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• To create the positive publicity opportunities.
• To conduct up-selling training for the staff.
• To Liaise with Sales Manager during tender process to obtain new accounts; Food and Beverage specific.
• To do menu engineering of food and beverage with culinary team through point of sale system.
• To update daily E-log file and Glitch.
• To Actively pursue cost saving measures
• To ensure recycle process within an outlet
• To Forecast business demand.
• To set up par level and to control stock level with par level
• To ensure to manage the restaurant or bar with following:
- To oversee the application of all standards in accordance with the Brand standards and manual procedures.
- To adhere to opening and closing procedures.
- To adhere to daily cash off procedures.
- To conduct the effective shift briefings to ensure all staff are aware of VIPs, special occasions, daily specials; emphasis on upselling certain products; etc.
- To take care of all guests while dining in Food and Beverage outlet(s).
- To encourage and motivate staff to provide optimum services during all shifts.
• To share guest feedbacks and comments with culinary team and Assistant Director of Food and Beverage.
• To manage and update the customer database and profile.
• To develop and implement a seasonal promotional calendar for F&B products in a restaurant.
• To anticipate market research and review operational update if needed in terms of market changes
• To conduct regular competitor analysis in current market.
• To be responsible in keeping workplace safe and secure and to participate in any hotel activity related to safety management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Service charge
- Social Insurance as law
- Bao Viet Health insurance for personal and family
- 24/7 Accident Insurance
- Rest & Relaxation Allowance per 3 months: 2 million.
- Relocation assistance
- Repatriation allowance
- Home Leave allowance
- Housing, uniform, meal and transportation are provide by resort
- Gym room
Yêu cầu công việc
Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
2. Service years in the field:
4 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
3. Service years in supervisor/manager level:
4. Knowledge and skills:
Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees, and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand, and the Company.
Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by the local government agency.
Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
Good writing skills
5. Language: Professional English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Certificate related job applied
Phone: 02973 97 8888/ 0919 290 709 (Human Resources)
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|F&B Hostess||02/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Purchasing Manager - Trưởng Phòng Cung Ứng||28/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Housekeeping/ Floor Supervisor - Giám sát Buồng Phòng||28/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Space Attendant - Nhân Viên Vệ Sinh Khu Vực Công Cộng||19/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Security Officer (Nhân viên An Ninh)||18/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Chief Engineer||11/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Manager||28/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager||15/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation Attendant - Nhân Viên Bộ Phận Giải Trí||15/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pool Supervisor - Giám Sát Bảo Trì Hồ Bơi||15/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|