Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
As a Sales manager you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the lodge. Also develops strategic action plans for the lodge to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
Sales Manager’s Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Individual, Corporate and Travel Agent sales for the lodge.
• Show a clear understanding of the lodge business strategies, set goals and determine action plans to meet those goals.
• Update action plans and financial objectives monthly.
• Realize a proactive and intelligible reporting to the board of management.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
• Represent Lodge in various events and exhibition.
• Implements all sales action plans.
• Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to lodge by corporate or TA clients.
• Provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the clients, develop professional long-term business relationships.
• Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter writing contract, customer correspondence).
• Able to supports lodges service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Work closely with General Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the lodges.
• Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
• Attend all department and lodge meetings as necessary.
• Target key accounts potential for the company.
• Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Acquire and develop new business accounts and prepare sales proposals for clients.
• Closely follow up on all business leads within a 24hour response time line to clients.
• Be able to travel frequently to the Lodge in Tan Phu District, Dong Nai Province.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Ọther benefits: including Social Insurance/ Health Insurance/ Unemployment Insurance
• Accommodation provided if necessary
• Bonus: according to personal performance & company’s year end result
Yêu cầu công việc
• Proven success in a similar role and environment.
• Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
• Pride and attention to detail.
• Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
• Education: 3-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
• Experience: at least 3-year experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|