Guest Experience Maker (GEM)
Quy mô :
HR Department 0258 3 728 222; Ext: 625 Recruitment team
Ninh Vân - Ninh Hòa - Khánh Hòa
Mô tả công việc
JOB SUMMARY/ TÓM TẮT CÔNG VIỆC:
The Guest Experience Maker (GEM) is responsible to make the guests feel at home and to guarantee their contentment on-call 24/7. The GEM is directly responsible to furnish the guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure a memorable and genuine experience, in accordance with the company standard and guidelines. The ultimate goal would be to sponsor a helpful image by honoring guests’ requests and to achieve high levels of guest satisfaction and engagement while ensuring that guests are well looked after. GEM will be directly reporting to the Front Office Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ NHIỆM VỤ VÀ TRÁCH NHIỆM
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities.
• Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional, and high-class guest service experiences from the heart.
• Welcome the guest, offer room orientation according to Leading Quality Assurance and Six Senses Ninh Van Bay standards
• Ensure you are following all standards and operating procedures are adhered to.
• Start and end conversations with guests by their name.
• Promote one-stop service.
• Treat every guest in every situation like you like to be treated.
• Check all the correspondence and profiles before guest arrival, create and update guest profiles during guests’ stay
• Attain detailed information on the type of guest – repeat guest, long stay guest, billing instructions, baby sitter request, etc. Allocation of all villas to include, special requests, sofa bedrooms and any other requirements as directed by the management
• Ensure to properly follow up on booking correspondence like guests’ status, character, profile, special requirement/request. Coordinate with the team for proper arrangements. Alert the manager for any inconsistencies
• Search for the guests online and learn about them prior to arrival. Demand guest profiles of Six Senses returnees from other resorts via your supervisor. Receive dressing description from the airport team.
• Conduct a random check of the home the guest will stay in.
• Ask the guest for their email to contact them when needed (Guest forget their belonging, mistake on bills).
• Offer room orientations that are based on superior emotional hospitality and are tailored to guest needs although be in alignment with basic standards.
• Inform concerned teams about newspapers, dietary requirements, cleaning team requirements, ironing requirements, special requests, and follow up timely.
• Assist with luggage delivery.
• Listen to and understand the guest, prepare, arrange, follow through and organize guest experiences every day until departure
• Assist Housekeeping and Food & Beverage to prepare for a guest experience i.e. villa set up, villa cleaning, BBQ set up.
• Participate in guest experiences i.e. hike, cooking class, classes, workshops, kayak, serve food, and beverages.
• Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires. Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints
• Coordinate and communicate with guests to ensure complete service recovery. Share with Guest Service Manager on particulars about the guests
• Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered
• Coordinate experiences and guest requests with other teams and departments
• Meet guests daily at breakfast, at the beginning and at the end of every experience and at dinner
• Receive problems, solve problems and find solutions
• Ensure you are using soft skills like body language, etiquettes, etc and other skills like up-selling, Opera, other software usages, etc. participate in trainings and learning opportunities
• Receive appraisals and feedback. Read guest feedback and follow tasks appropriately
• Ensure proper handover in writing from one GEM to another during off time on long stays.
• Organize the departure ahead of time with departure letter and communicate clearly with guest service.
• Ensure that the bill is correct according to guest consumption and billing instruction before the guest receives the draft bill
• Coordinate bill settlement with Front Office Cashier and farewell the guest
• Prepare for early departures such as breakfast boxes, coffee, early wake-up calls, etc.
• Check flights are on schedule and communicate with guest service and guests
• Ensure departure is seamless including the final bill.
• Ensure villa keys are returned to GEM office after departure
• Farewell each guest.
• Display a pro-active role in terms of service, culture, learning, development, team image, systems and procedures, natives.
• Report anything considered a health and safety hazard
• Report all incidents of guest dissatisfaction and attempt to satisfy all such guests, within resort policy.
• Complete administrative works i.e. updating guest profiles in detail, ensuring that email addresses are properly checked and transferred to Opera correctly, GEM report prior meetings, GEO, service recovery report, incident report and others.
• Work along any other task given by management and related to guest satisfaction and guest.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Have an opportunity to work in InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) – one of the Groups which famous in the world in Hotels, Resorts field. (Có cơ hội được làm việc trong tập đoàn IHG nổi tiếng thế giới trong lĩnh vực Khách sạn, Resort)
• At least 2-month year-end bonus, monthly service charge (Thưởng ít nhất 2 tháng lương cuối năm, hưởng phí phục vụ ít nhất 1 triệu đồng/ tháng - trung bình 2.2 triệu/tháng)
• Holidays bonus: National Day (2 September), Reunification Day (30 April), International Workers’ Day (1 May), etc. (Thưởng các ngày lễ: Quốc khánh 2/9, ngày 30/4 và 1/5, v.v…)
• Gifts and paid leave on your birthday (Được tặng quà và nghỉ hưởng nguyên lương vào ngày sinh nhật)
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly reward for best employees (Thưởng nhân viên suất sắc hàng tháng, hàng quý và hàng năm)
• Rewards and support from Trade Union (Thưởng và hỗ trợ từ Công đoàn)
• Makeup allowance for female employees every quarter (Phụ cấp trang điểm cho nhân viên nữ hàng quý)
• Learning and Development Opportunities (Cơ hội đào tạo chuyên môn và ngoại ngữ)
• Friendly working environment, high chance of getting a promotion (Môi trường làm việc thân thiện, thăng tiến cao)
• Supported meals and accommodation for hosts (priority is given for hosts who live outside Khanh Hoa province and for the requirement of work) (Hỗ trợ bữa ăn, chỗ ở (ưu tiên cho nhân viên ngoại tỉnh và cho công việc yêu cầu))
• Uniforms/ Laundry Services (Dịch vụ giặt ủi đồng phục)
• Get involved Bao Viet insurance as soon as start working at Resort and other insurance coverage under labor law (Được tham gia Bảo hiểm Bảo Việt ngay khi nhận việc và các BH khác theo luật lao động)
• Annual salary increase (Xét tăng lương hàng năm)
Yêu cầu công việc
Hours of work
Normally 8 hours per day on shift system but due to the nature of the work, the GEM is expected to regularly work long hours, work in the evenings, on weekends, on public holidays. He/she will be entitled to compensation day-off in accordance with your overtime. No claim for overtime or extra remuneration will be entertained.
Knowledge & Skills
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees, and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand, and the Company.
- Fluently in English language.
- Proficient in the use of Front Office systems.
- High School or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent.
- 01-year experience in front office/guest services operations, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Certificates related to applied position
Email address: Gửi email
Phone contact: +84 865 605 921 (Recruitment Team)
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|NHÂN VIÊN LỄ TÂN - LỄ TÂN ĐÊM ( Nam)||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Lễ tân - Mường Thanh Luxury Nha Trang||25/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservation Agent||31/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservation Agent/Nhân viên đặt phòng||15/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Lễ Tân (Nam/nữ)||20/09/2020||1 - 3 triệu|
|General Cashier||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Vinpearl Nha Trang - Nhân viên LỄ TÂN (Golf) - Không làm ca đêm||20/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Night Auditor||02/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Call Center Agent (Operator)||02/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|AN VISTA TUYỂN DỤNG NHÂN VIÊN LỄ TÂN NAM CA XOAY (FO)||01/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Dịch vụ khách hàng (khách Hàn Quốc) / Guest Service Agent (Korean)||15/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Ninh Vân - Ninh Hòa - Khánh Hòa
Điện thoại: 0258 3 728 222; Ext: 625