French Chef De Cuisine
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
- At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who focus providing efficient service and unique experiences.
- Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is inviting a new French Chef De Cuisine for our Square One Restaurant to work with the highest standards of product and service delivering unparalleled service in the market.
- Square One is the leading French restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City, focusing on authentic and refined French cuisine. Square One features private dining spaces, a main dining room, terrace and cellar door.
- In 2020 Square One’s culinary vision is to continue leading as the city’s premiere dining destination for French Cuisine while continuing to evolve and entice our guests dining senses.
- Join us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Chef de Cuisine is responsible to manage the kitchen as an independent profit center, in line with the outlet’s operating concept and Hyatt International standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
- To assist Executive Chef in the running of the kitchen, contributing to the overall success of outlets and banquets, in accordance with the hotel’s standards and financial goals.
- Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented.
- Work closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Buys locally available fresh products wherever possible and has limited menus which are changed frequently to ensure the guest is always offered a variety of food items.
- Plans or participates in planning menus and utilization of food surpluses and leftovers, taking into account probable number of guests, market conditions, popularity of various dishes and frequency of menu.
- Spends time in culinary areas observing employee-guest/employee-internal customer interaction, working through Heads of Department to coach employees as necessary.
- Reviews menus, analyses recipes, determines food, labor, overhead costs and assigns prices to menu items.
- Directs food apportionment policy to control costs.
- Introduces and tests the market with new products which are market-orientated in terms of price and product.
- Serves fresh food to the guests which is prepared a la minute, is consistent in quality, and which reflects the style of the outlet concept.
- Supervises cooking and other kitchen personnel and coordinates their assignments to ensure economical and timely food production.
- Observes methods of food preparation and cooking, sizes of portions, and garnishing of foods to ensure food is prepared in prescribed manner.
- Tests cooked foods before plate-up and service.
- Estimates food consumption and purchases or requisitions of foodstuffs and kitchen supplies.
- Devises special dishes and develops innovative recipes.
- Establishes and enforces nutrition and sanitation standards for restaurant.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive package and full insurance package
- Live out allowance
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide
- Learning and development opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
- Luxury hotel or Michelin star experience with French cuisine is as an advantage, along with a desire to grow and develop into further leadership roles with Hyatt International.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching and learning along with a positive and consultative leadership style.
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
- Basic Computer Skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Gửi email or Ms. Trinh - Recruitment Executive (028 3824 1234 - Ext: 2303 - 0989 848 845)
Direct application to:
Human Resources Department, Park Hyatt Saigon, 2 Lam Son Square, District 1
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Bếp Trưởng/ HEAD CHEF - MEDITERRANEAN RESTAURANT||21/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Chef - Bếp Trưởng Bếp Bánh||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief steward/ Trưởng tạp vụ bếp||27/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Canteen Chef (Trưởng bếp căn tin khách sạn)||16/08/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Head Chef (Thai nationality in Vietnam)||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|BẾP TRƯỞNG||31/08/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Bếp trưởng điều hành||28/08/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|Kitchen Manager||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|BẾP TRƯỞNG BẾP BÁNH - Lương cạnh tranh||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|French Chef De Cuisine||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bếp trưởng||15/08/2020||30 - 40 triệu|