Front Office Trainee
Quy mô :
Mr. Vinh 04 3719 9000 Phòng Nhân Sự
K5 Nghi Tam, 11 Xuan Dieu Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Mô tả công việc
- Front Office Trainee will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
- Welcome guests in a friendly and professional way
- Providing information about facilities, programs and other services
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Learn and support process of check-ins, check-outs; activate/reissue room keys.
- Listen to customer complaints and report to full-time associate or Duty Manager accordingly.
- Support full-time associate to coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns.
- File guest paperwork or documentation.
- Supply guests with directions and information.
- Assist guests with luggage
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests’ satisfaction.
- Refer to Concierge for transportation for guests/visitors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working 5,5 days per week
- Learning and development career opportunities
- Wonderful working environment with professional team
- Opportunity to have permanent position at Marriott International
Yêu cầu công việc
- Hard working, Enthusiastic, Active
- Want to develop career path in Marriott International
- Good English communication
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Thực tập sinh bộ phận Kỹ Thuật - Engineering Trainee||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Trainee||18/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Trainee||18/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: K5 Nghi Tam, 11 Xuan Dieu Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Điện thoại: 024 3719 9000