IT Manager - Trưởng bộ phận IT
- Hạn nộp: 30/05/2021
- Mức lương: 20 - 30 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- To ensure that the hotel’s computer system both hardware and software is fully accounted for, properly maintained and reliable
- To draw procedures to ensure that any problems encountered in software and hardware are addressed immediately
- To ensure the physical and logical security of IT system
- To define and keep updated written incident management policies and procedures where action to be taken, persons to be contacted in case of incident are clearly mentioned
- To discharge the duties in an effective and efficient manner.
- To attend to any problems encountered in software and hardware by all departments in the most diligent manner and keep track of such incidents and the way they have been solved.
- To perform routine system setups as may be required by software and/or programs such as regular update of anti-virus programs
- To strictly perform daily/monthly back up procedures, ensure the successful completion of the process and the safeguard of the backup tapes.
- To assist any departments of the hotel in formulating their IT material requirements and provide adequate solutions to their needs
- To provide regular training on IT security and ensure that all PMS access passwords are regularly updated, automatic standby mode on servers and PMS activated and IT procedures strictly followed by all employee.
- To perform regular computer audits in the search of un-authorized programs, improper setup or loophole in the security setup.
- To develop sound relationships with IT and maintenance providers
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (energy saving, recycling and sorting waste etc).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 5 Working days or 48 hrs per week / Làm việc 05 ngày hoặc 48 giờ một tuần.
- 100% salary of probation contract plus service charge / 100% lương thử viêc và phí dịch vụ hàng tháng
- Meal on duty in Hotel Staff canteen / Ăn bữa theo ca.
- Accomodation in Staff Hotel / Chỗ ở tại khách sạn nhân viên
- Transportation by Hotel / Đưa đón bởi khách sạn
- Uniform / Được cung cấp đồng phục.
- Accor's Bienvenue program / Chương trình phúc lơị nhân viên Accor
Yêu cầu công việc
• Experienced in same position from 3-5 years.
• Leadership skill.
• Professional, responsible, proactive.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your resume to email Gửi email
or contact to phone number: 0932062007 ( 8.30AM-6PM)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Bãi tắm Cát Cò 3, tt. Cát Bà, h.Cát Hải, TP.Hải Phòng.
Nestled between towering limestone karsts and lush island mountains, Hôtel Perle D'Orient Cat Ba – MGallery welcomes travellers to a world of tranquil beauty, unhurried exploration and homegrown delights. The resort brings a cosmopolitan touch to a classic Indochine style, while offering guests sublime views of Lan Ha Bay and nearby Cat Ba National Park. Featuring an open-style layout that's modelled after traditional Vietnamese homes, each of 121 rooms at Hôtel Perle D'Orient has been designed to evoke Indochine's storied history. It is a history that comes alive in the well-appointed interior décor: high quality hardwood floors, old-style clawfoot bathtubs, rattan wicker chairs, traditional ceiling fans and intricate tiling patterns. All make use of classic material and furnishings to capture the spririt of heyday Indochine