Receptionist- Nhân viên lễ tân
- Hạn nộp: 31/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Cát Hải - Hải Phòng
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
• Review hotel arrivals, departures and in-house reports to manage guest requests, VIP arrivals, group bookings and other reservations requiring special attention.
• Handle VIP guests as required.
• Handle group bookings as required.
• Register arrival guests according to established standards and procedures including the adherence to all credit and accounting procedures.
• Manage guestroom inventory by communicating regularly with Housekeeping to ensure rooms are available for efficient check-in.
• Responsible for room allocation for arrival guests according to reservation requests and inventory availability.
• Program guest keys following established standards and procedures.
• File and manage registration cards for guests according to established standards and procedures.
• Create, modify and cancel guestroom for arrival reservations when required.
• Review guestroom folios to check discrepancies and ensure special billing arrangements are properly carried out.
• Be available to address issues and make corrections with regard to charge disputes and discrepancies when required.
• Check-out guests efficiently and courteously according to established standards and procedures including the adherence to all credit and accounting procedures.
• Post manual charges, advance deposits, no show charges and other charges as required following established procedures.
• Balance all folios “0” before guests depart.
• Carefully manage the cash float according to established standards and procedures.
• Conduct routine inventory taking to ensure stock levels for operating equipment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 5 Working days or 48 hrs per week / Làm việc 05 ngày hoặc 48 giờ một tuần.
- 100% salary of probation contract plus service charge / 100% lương thử viêc và phí dịch vụ hàng tháng
- Meal on duty in Hotel Staff canteen / Ăn bữa theo ca.
- Accomodation in Staff Hotel / Chỗ ở tại nhà ở nhân viên
- Transportation by Hotel / Đưa đón bởi khách sạn
- Uniform / Được cung cấp đồng phục.
- Accor's Bienvenue program / Chương trình phúc lơị nhân viên Accor
Yêu cầu công việc
- High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Management, or related field.
- Good communication skill in English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your resume to email: Gửi email
or contact to phone number: Mr. Ngoc- 0932062007 ( 8.30AM-6PM)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Bãi tắm Cát Cò 3, tt. Cát Bà, h.Cát Hải, TP.Hải Phòng.
Nestled between towering limestone karsts and lush island mountains, Hôtel Perle D'Orient Cat Ba – MGallery welcomes travellers to a world of tranquil beauty, unhurried exploration and homegrown delights. The resort brings a cosmopolitan touch to a classic Indochine style, while offering guests sublime views of Lan Ha Bay and nearby Cat Ba National Park. Featuring an open-style layout that's modelled after traditional Vietnamese homes, each of 121 rooms at Hôtel Perle D'Orient has been designed to evoke Indochine's storied history. It is a history that comes alive in the well-appointed interior décor: high quality hardwood floors, old-style clawfoot bathtubs, rattan wicker chairs, traditional ceiling fans and intricate tiling patterns. All make use of classic material and furnishings to capture the spririt of heyday Indochine