Director of Human Resources
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
POSITION TITLE: Director of Human Resources
REPORTS TO: GM and General Director
We are a luxury 5-star resort located in Hoi An city, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam and are looking for a highly accomplished hotelier with extensive hotel and resort management experience.
The Human Resources Director guides and manages the overall Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The Human Resources Director leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources Director coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CEO and serves on the executive management team; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Primary Objectives of the HR Director
• Safety of the workforce.
• Development of a superior workforce.
• Development of the Human Resources department.
• Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high
• Personal ongoing development
• recruiting and staffing;
• organizational and space planning;
• performance management systems;
• organization development;
• employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
• employee orientation, development, and training;
• policy development and documentation;
• employee relations;
• company-wide committee facilitation;
• company employee and community communication;
• compensation and benefits administration;
• employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health;
• charitable giving; and
• employee services and counseling.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Broad knowledge and experience in local Vietnam labor law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database management and record keeping.
• Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
• Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development.
• Five plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
• Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
• Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement preferred.
• Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Trưởng phòng Hành chính Nhân sự||27/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resource Manager/ Trưởng bộ phận Nhân sự||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resource Manager||15/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Human Resources||15/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Manager, Human Resources||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resource Manager/ Trưởng bộ phận Nhân sự||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[Vinpearl Hotel Huế] Trưởng Bộ phận Nhân sự / HRM||03/09/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|quản lý hành chánh||10/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân sự||10/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Manager||20/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|HR OFFICER/Nhân viên Nhân Sự (mảng Đào tạo & Phát triển)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|