Director of Sales & Marketing
- Hạn nộp: 15/08/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thành Phố Hội An - Quảng Nam
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
POSITION TITLE: Director of Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO:GM and General Director
We are a luxury 5-star resort located in Hoi An city, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam and are looking for a highly accomplished hotelier with extensive hotel and resort management experience.
To oversee and manage sales staff and reservation to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved.
The DOSM should work closely with revenue management and marketing functions, to develop strategies to maximize revenue and grow market share.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
• Maintain and promote a team work environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers.
• Ensure best client service is being made available through communication amongst the team, cross training within the department and appropriate office coverage.
• Works with sales managers to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
• Works with management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment
• Set example through professional, friendly attitude towards clients and co-workers, timely response to clients and co-workers needs and observance of sales office standard.
• Ensure hotel meets or exceeds budgeted goals.
• Follow and track company cross-sell procedures.
• Utilize company profile database to determine geographic areas for travel agent calls while maintaining top and existing travel agent accounts.
• Organize travel agent month and travel agent appreciation rates for slow months.
• Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
• Creating a focus on attracting new business.
• Attending and contributing to the monthly sales strategy meeting
• Updating and owning the sales strategy & sales plan with the General Manager.
• Review and approves any special corporate negotiated rates with the General Mannager
• Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential (e.g., sets example with personal booking goals).
• Leads on-property sales functions to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of hotel sales objectives.
• Recommends monthly room nights target goals for sales team members.
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Develop and send informative press releases to targeted lists highlighting all activities and promotions.
• Maintain and expand corporate incentive program via direct mail, personal visits etc.
• Oversee and ensure the updation of rates, promotions on hotel website, OTA's (Online travel agents) etc. without any rate parity.
• Responsible for the training of sales managers and staff.
• Follow and promote hotel standards with guests, co-workers.
• Evaluates and drives the hotel’s participation in the various sales channels, Market Sales, Event Booking Centres, electronic lead channels, etc.
• Monitors all day to day activities of direct reports.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
High degree of commercial awareness and be able to understand links between sales and profit with excellent sales and negotiation skills. Good business sense and the ability to motivate and lead a team.
3-year degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or MBA.
5 to 6 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area. And min three years’ experience in a senior sales role.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Đường Thanh Niên, Phường Cửa Đại, TP Hội An
For years, the ancient town of Hoi An has become increasingly popular amongst travelers around the globe. With its walls of history and romantic ambiance, it didn’t take long before Hoi An was filled with hotels and resorts to provide travelers with a place to stay. Hoi An became the destination. Until now. Golden Sand Resort & Spa has 212 rooms that boast stunning views of the ocean and our incredibly lush gardens. We serve only the finest cuisine, which you can enjoy as you take in the breathtaking view of the ocean. Our facilities are top-of-the-line, our spa is nothing short of impeccable, and our staff goes above and beyond to ensure you are treated like royalty. Golden Sand Resort & Spa Hoi An has become a destination in itself – Hoi An is just a stop on the way. Allow us to take you on an unforgettable journey.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân sự