Human Resource Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
POSITION TITLE:HR Manager
REPORTS TO:HR Director
We are a luxury 5-star resort located in Hoi An city, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam and are looking for a highly accomplished hotelier with extensive hotel and resort management experience.
1. The Human Resources Manager oversees the daily operation of the Human Resources office. He or she is responsible for areas of Recruiting, Employee Relations, Rewards &Benefits, Events, Workers Compensation and other employee-related tasks.
2. Additionally, the HR Manager is responsible for short and long term planning of all the HR related functions like workforce planning, recruitment, staffing strategies, wage and salary administration, associate and labor relations, benefits, workforce training and development, etc.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
1. To ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved.
2. To assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline and HR administration.
3. To coordinate all matters of employee work permits and visas.
4. To coordinate and/or conduct departmental training and conduct new-hire hotel orientation program.
5. Implement corporate policies and procedures on compensation, incentive, bonus and benefits.
6. Continually assesses employee morale by analyzing absenteeism and turnover records, lateness and, resignations and report to Management.
7. Coordinate, control and inspect employees accommodation, staff canteen, rest rooms etc. ensuring it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort.
8. Coordinate employee wellness and safety programs.
9. Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials.
10. Ensures performance assessments are carried out for every employee every 12 months or as per hotels management policy, and also review all assessments and follow up on development needs, if required.
11. Be the primary point of communication of key messages to all staff.
12. Assist other department heads / HOD's in the formulation of HR policies and procedures for their respective departments.
13. Ensure that all procedures concerning promotion, transfer and staff resignation is carried on within Company policy and also within legal boundaries.
14. Stay current with all governmental changes related to labor & pay policies and preparation of reports required by government agencies.
15. Oversee Workers Compensation programs, ensuring claims and reports are submitted in a timely matter.
16. Plan, coordinate, and execute employee activities and events, including monthly staff meeting, food festivals, annual picnic, holiday party, Wellness Fair, farewell party, community services etc.
17. Administer the Hotel's social and staff benefit programs e.g. Employee of the Month, Leader of the Month, and other staff awards.
18. Promote employee communication activities and channels, to encourage and enable feedback from staff.
19. Maintain a positive relationship with staff representatives and ensure any employee grievances are monitored and resolved.
20. Responsible for all back office and administration tasks of the department.
21. Oversee the management of the recruiting process including position management, advertising, working with community agencies.
22. Develops and maintains confidential departmental staff and associated files, documents, pay scale details and/or other important databases.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
• Degree in Human Resources or related field
• Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive, preferably in hospitality industry
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Trưởng phòng Hành chính Nhân sự||27/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resource Manager/ Trưởng bộ phận Nhân sự||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resource Manager||15/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Human Resources||15/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Manager, Human Resources||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resource Manager/ Trưởng bộ phận Nhân sự||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[Vinpearl Hotel Huế] Trưởng Bộ phận Nhân sự / HRM||03/09/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|quản lý hành chánh||10/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân sự||10/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Manager||20/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|HR OFFICER/Nhân viên Nhân Sự (mảng Đào tạo & Phát triển)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|