REVENUE MANAGER (QUẢN LÝ DOANH THU)
- Hạn nộp: 30/08/2020
- Mức lương: 20 - 30 triệu
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Tây Hồ - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Update and share information in the areas of a master calendar of external events, competitor rate intelligence, RevPar penetration (RGI), arrival and spending patterns of commercial accounts, denial reports, meeting space allocation, guest capture rates, loyalty program penetration, system contribution and trends in rooms and non-rooms revenues by channel, segment and account.
• Understand the composition of apartment profitability and evaluate business from local accounts and groups to provide input to future rate setting and negotiation.
• Monitor competitor pricing for all revenue generating departments, understand the dynamic of the local market and demand generators and recommend appropriate actions to the Revenue Room Taskforce in relation to the hotel’s pricing and market mix strategy.
• Conduct weekly rate/sell strategy (yield) meetings with General Manager, DOSM, Reservation, and Front Office Manager.
• Facilitate the Revenue Room Meeting, generate and analyse reports for meetings, displaying key facts/trends etc. on the revenue room walls.
• Monitor and determine demand periods for function space, rooms and catering through an analysis of historical data and current bookings. Responsible for tracking and analysing of booking pace, group wash, cut off enforcement for groups as well as denied and regretted business.
• Manage use of revenue systems on a daily basis, including the responsibility for any manipulation of the yield hurdle points and daily inventory balancing where appropriate.
• Train and support hotel teams on revenue system functionality and enhancements.
• Provide technical support to Reservations and Front Office on up-selling and negotiating techniques.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good command of English for written, spoken & comprehension.
- Good understanding of reservation system (HIS or Fidelio), strong analytical skills, able to do forecasting and reports, good understanding of Revenue/ Yield Management.
- Well-groomed, self initiator& self-motivated, outgoing, pleasant looking and goal- oriented- achiever.
- Ability to work independently, teamwork spirit, self motivated, enthusiastic;
- Organizing, planning and prioritizing skills;
- Good customer service skills, outgoing & friendly.
- Hardworking, honest and accurate-good work ethics, teamwork..
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yếu lý lịch ( or CV bằng tiếng anh)
- Các văn bằng chứng chỉ phô tô công chứng
- 01 ảnh 3x4
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 2nd Floor - No.51B – Xuan Dieu Str. – Tay Ho Dist. – Hanoi
- (84) 4 37198877
At Frasers Hospitality, our signature brand of innovative services and wide range of comprehensive facilities attribute to our success in establishing Frasers as one of the top branded service apartment management companies. From its flagship properties in Singapore, Frasers have expanded and is now present in major gateway cities such as: Bahrain, Bangkok, Beijing, Budapest, Chengdu, Doha, Dubai, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Hanoi, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, London, Manila, Melbourne, Nanjing, New Delhi, Osaka, Paris, Seoul, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Suzhou, Sydney, Tianjin, Bangalore, Guangzhou, Perth, Wuxi, Chennai. Fraser Suites in Hanoi – a luxurious and ultra-modern residence strategically located in Quang An, Tay Ho and we are now looking for the right candidate to fill this position: