Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 586075 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
• Actively interacts with clients including, but not limited to: Professional Councils, Clubs and Associations both local and international, local institutions, major corporate accounts, government offices and diplomatic missions.
• To attend daily Banquet Event Order reading (when required)
• To attend daily morning sales briefing
• To attend weekly Group Resume Meeting (when required)
• To attend bi-weekly Events meeting
• To attend monthly Events Coordinator’s meeting
Standard Task – Weekly or Monthly Report
• To assist DOSE/CESM in preparing daily or weekly and monthly reports as and when necessary.
• To record & update Event Team Roster
• To respond to all local enquiries within 6 hours and overseas enquiries within 24 hours.
• Effective follow-ups are to be conducted for such enquiries.
• To effectively utilize the standard forms and letters to ensures that such forms and letters
are presented in a most professional manner.
• To assist CESM in answering telephone inquiries within 3 rings, preparing banquet event order and proposals, menus, and general administration.
• To maintain an effective account and account management through Delphi and to be fully competent with operating Delphi FDC.
• To ensure that all data input in the Delphi is accurate and updated.
• To ensure that Group Resume (GR) & Banquet Event Orders (BEO) and other important documentation are prepared in meticulous detail and presented in the most professional manner.
• To ensure that GR, BEO, change logs and other related documents required are distributed to support department in a timely manner.
• To effectively use all available sales tools.
• Maintains all clients and events files according to the standards required.
• Meet with CESM to review assignments relating to GR, BEO, letter and administration.
• Keep a good communication with CESM on any development of the enquiries,
tentative and definite functions.
• To assist CESM preparing GR & BEO
• Actively conduct site inspection for potential buyers and attend to walk-ins as assigned.
• To assist CESM in coordinating and servicing all confirmed functions.
• Meets with event organizer in-house to provide assistance and maintain a good client
relationship and to solicit future business (if required)
• To assist with incoming telephone calls within the department.
• To be constantly aware of Hoiana Hotels occupancy and average rate.
• To effectively execute One Stop Shopping concept for all events and meeting program.
• Full capable of rate negotiation and event block reviews through effective analysis of
program and client history.
• Full capable in handling and solving problems arising from client.
• To establish and maintains an effective working relationship within the department, with
all other departments in the hotel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in English.
• Knowledge in performing the job task assigned to an Events Coordinator.
• Willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all responsibilities and
• A high degree of professional integrity and be able to work in prudent and
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Tuyển Cộng Tác Viên Sale Tour||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chuyên viên phát triển cộng đồng (làm việc tại Hội An hoặc online)||31/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Relation Officer||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Executive, Strategy Analyst||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Executive, Database (Casino Marketing)||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Representative Rewards Club||31/01/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|Tuyển Admin/MOD diễn đàn khách sạn||30/11/2019||1 - 3 triệu|
|Graphic Designer (Urgent)||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
|TUYỂN CÔNG TÁC VIÊN SALES du lịch LÀM VIỆC TOÀN QUỐC||31/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 586079