Senior Purchasing Officer
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân sự 0235 220 8888 Khối phố An Bàng, phường Cẩm An, Hội An, Quảng Nam
Mô tả công việc
- To ensure the timely procurement of all goods required by the hotel at the best available price and quality.
- To ensure the implementation of purchasing policies and procedures.
- To review purchase requisitions considering issues such as lead times, standardization, quantity discounts, and purchasing budgets.
- To assist any Department in the hotel in formulating their material requirements and to use competitive bidding or other approved procedures to obtain the best price.
- To engage in value analysis of currently purchased materials in an effort to achieve cost savings without sacrificing quality.
- To check and manage the current supplier’s list by identifying potential suppliers and conducting vendor visits.
- To be informed about technological innovations and to review lower cost substitute materials with all departments.
- To manage supplier relations for maximum mutual benefits.
- To identify and select suppliers, including order follow up and vendor file management.
- To oversee and ensure the effective implementation of the tender system so that the continuous supply of quality goods and services to the hotel is not compromised.
- To ensure the timely preparation of purchase orders so that all approved purchase requests can be ordered and the goods delivered by the suppliers on the date needed.
- To conduct periodic market surveys in association with the Departments concerned to determine and/or validate the availability and prices of market goods.
- To coordinate and liaise with the Head of Department on all matters relating to quality and reliability of delivery with respect to current and potential suppliers.
- To keep track of all outstanding purchase orders to ensure that goods are delivered on time.
- To visit and evaluate suppliers, to request quotations or bids, to negotiate prices and terms, to place orders, to resolve problems, to follow up any outstanding delivery and activate any payment with Hotel current suppliers and potential suppliers.
- To cultivate a sound relationship with the Hotel’s suppliers.
- To maintain a good relationship with all departments.
- Works closely with all departments of the hotel.
- Directly reports to the Finance Manager.
- To perform other duties as required by the Financial Controller.
- To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by higher management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- International Working Environment
- Internal Career Advancement
- Training Opportunities within The Ascott Group
Yêu cầu công việc
- Can communicate in English
- At least 2 years of experience in hospitality industry - Experience in F&B is a plus.
- Able to document internal submissions in English properly, logically, fluently and convincingly to ease approval.
- Able to communicate well with different parties both internal and external to smooth processe.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication skills at all levels, socially articulate in a business sense
- Strong organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Know well purchaser software and computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
CV with full information of experiences, education and personal information shall be sent to email address at Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|General Accountant||28/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|KẾ TOÁN THU MUA||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Payroll Clerk||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kế toán nội bộ, điều hành tour||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Account Receivable Officer||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Income Auditor||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|採購及資源部 - 採購員/助理採購員 Purchaser/Assistant Buyer, Purchasing and Resources||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Officer, Procurement (F&B)||29/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|KẾ TOÁN THU MUA||28/06/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|KẾ TOÁN KHO||30/06/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Khối phố An Bàng, phường Cẩm An, Hội An, Quảng Nam
Điện thoại: 0235 220 8888