- Hạn nộp: 31/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Nam Từ Liêm - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Scope and General Purpose of Job: Ensures the hygiene standard of Food and Beverage production and service within the hotel.
Responsible to: Executive Chef
Responsible for: Hygiene matters in the hotel, put in place and achieve Food Safety Management System working standards
• Assists in developing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining of Food Safety Management Systems (e.g.HACCP)
• Performs food safety and hygiene audits to monitor the Food Safety Management System (FSMS) in place and to suggest remedial actions.
• Provides training and support to the catering outlets and related departments on best hygienic practices
• Coordinates and organizes Hygiene and Safety trainings.
• Updates and controls FSMS documentations.
• Provides a courteous and professional service at all times.
• Ensures that employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
• Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst providing a prompt follow-up.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Assumes full responsibility for the cost-effective operation of the Engineering Department.
• Prepares the annual and revised Engineering budgets in close cooperation with the Director of Finance, relevant to the operational requirements of the property.
• Keeps accurate records and monitor closely all Engineering budget expenditures.
• Proactively manage costs based on key performance indicators while still delivering the brand promise to the guest.
• Ensures the hotel hygiene standard for Food and Beverage production and service within the Hotel are being met.
• Takes all necessary actions to ensure the hotel passes the Hygiene inspection and successfully obtains the necessary Hygiene License for the hotel.
• Provides advice to continuous improve environmental hygiene.
• Works closely with all departments involved in producing safer food in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Establishes and enforces sanitation standards for the kitchen.
• Supervise stewards and kitchen staff and ensures they are following hotel hygiene standards and practices. Any staff found to be working in an unhygienic manner should be reported to the Executive Chef for actions to be taken.
• Works closely with the hotels nominated cleaning supplies and hygiene consultants or related.
• Performs regular hygiene inspections in all areas of the Kitchen and food service areas.
• Performs audits as per the Food Safety Management System schedule.
• Assists in maintaining an effective Pest Control program in the Hotel.
• Assists the Training department in all training activities related to Health and Hygiene.
• To have a complete understanding and strictly adheres to the Hotel Policies & Procedures related to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• Through hands-on management, closely supervises the Kitchen employees in the performance of their duties and ensures this is in accordance with policies & procedures and applicable laws.
• Ensures effective training programmes for employees in coordination with the Training Manager and their Departmental Trainers so all employees understand all Hygiene regulations.
• Attends chefs meeting and updates team on random hygiene test results and best hygiene practices.
• Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the Hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health and safety.
• Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
• Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good knowledge of Food Safety and Management Systems
• Good writing skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in hygiene and food safety or related fields.
• At least 2 years related experience, an equivalent combination of education and experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Send CV to hoteljob (CV in English)
Recruitment telephone no: +84.24.2230.1234, ext: 7701
Add: 36 Le Duc Tho, My Dinh II, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 36 Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình, Quận Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Conveniently located in Hanoi’s fast-emerging business district and close to major sporting and convention sites, the newly renovated Hyatt Regency West Hanoi is a peaceful urban oasis where business travelers and leisure guests can enjoy seamless and relaxing experiences in its modern accommodation, elevated meeting spaces and dynamic culinary venues.