- Hạn nộp: 30/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Xuyên Mộc - Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Greets and welcomes all guests in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies to include but not limited to health and safety.
- Represent to attend daily briefing and responsible for outlet operation when absence of Managers
- Must have the ability to work fast and multi-task.
- Must be able to memorize guest orders and then deliver those orders accurately to the right guest.
- Initiate conversation with guests about the property, events and promotions.
- Effective problem solving skills to include the ability to collaborate with others.
- Becomes familiar with hotel services in order to answer questions and provide guest assistances.
- Maintain a clean, clear and organized work environment.
- Perform side work duties as assigned.
- Add – cash handling
- Train the staff and supervise them in the performance of their duties.
- Ensure adherence to all corporate core standards
- Review daily arrivals to ensure proper handling of VIP's, return guests, groups, etc.
- Provide personalized service to all VIP’s and SA guests.
- Systematically conduct standards tests during shifts and communicate training and re-training needs to manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Duty Meals
- Annual Health Check
- Accident Insurance
- Resort discount
- Service Charge
Yêu cầu công việc
- Vocational School Certificate is required.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical computations.
- Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner.
- Outgoing and gregarious personality is required.
- Must be able to work any shift any day.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Good knowledge of food and beverage is required.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the local language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally. English is required. Bi-lingual is preferred.
- Capacity to foster productive relations with peers and assure teamwork is the prevailing way to do business.
- Excellent guest service skills. Ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Apply by Hoteljob.vn
Or contact to Human resource department - Grand Ho Tram Strip
Phone number : 0254 378 8125/8130
Address: Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Viet Nam
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Ven Biển, Phước Thuận, huyện Xuyên Mộc, tỉnh Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
- 0254 378 8125/ 8130 & 0913 339 773
Located only 2.5 hours by complimentary bus from Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Tram Resort Casino Vietnam is Vietnam’s first truly integrated luxury resort. Drenched in tropical sunshine and bordered by white beaches running along the East Sea, Ho Tram Resort Casino Vietnam is the ideal getaway and events location with world-class services and accommodations. The first phase of the integrated resort included: • 541 luxury rooms (55 suites) • 8 restaurants and bars, including a nightclub • Convention center and meeting rooms totaling 2,200 square meters • Full service spa • 3 pools overlooking the beach with beach cabanas and pool bar • Kids and Teens Centers • The Bluffs, an 18-hole championship golf course designed by internationally renowned Greg Norman When complete, the resort will comprise of two towers incorporating high end retail shopping, 13 restaurants and bars and 1,100 five star hotel rooms, including suites and villas.