Spa Receptionist - Lễ tân Spa
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự 0773706291 KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
The Spa Receptionist will be responsible for organizing and managing appointment bookings for clients, answering the telephone, transferring calls, taking accurate messages, greeting customers, cashiering, giving tours of the spa facility and scheduling appointments, also include notifying staff members of any customer cancellations or the arrival of any unscheduled visitors, Include light administrative and clerical duties, such as opening and distributing mail, filing, data entry and the preparation of letters and documents. Able to be a therapist when needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Demonstrates co-operation and trust with colleagues, supervisors, teams and across departments.
• Greet customers, providing a positive and friendly attitude.
• Receptionists check in customers as they arrive for their scheduled appointments, also schedule new appointments and answer all calls that come into the spa.
• Caring for office furniture, plants and periodicals are some examples of these additional duties.
• Participate as a team player and establishes strong working relationships to deliver positive results.
• Able to give treatment for guest when needed.
• Work closely with Maintenance Team with respect to facility mechanical or cleanliness needs.
• Ensure accurate procedures are followed for opening and closing the spa.
• Complete all reception administrative tasks and procedures in a timely manner to the highest standard.
• Assist with cashing up and voucher/brochure enquiries as required.
• Ability to complete show rounds to potential new members and guests giving out relevant information on the Spa.
• Be familiar with and promote all facilities, treatments, and products offered in the Spa at every opportunity.
• Ensure smooth running of the treatment rooms and allocating rooms to therapists.
• Monitor the Spa emails and where necessary respond to emails in a polite manner.
• Primary focus on sense of guest arrival/departure, hands-on treatment, cleanliness, room ambience, and overall spa experience. Empathetic, friendly, and able to make people feel beautiful inside and out. Expectation: Guests are delighted with their spa experience and spa environment.
• Establish a long term relationship with customers. Expectation: Maintain a percentage of return business from monthly walk-in local customers. Maintain a professional and friendly (not familiar) therapist-client relationship to develop brand loyalty and a regular client data base.
• Achieve the monthly target, which will be set in line with your manager.
• Takes charge of assigned retail inventory. Expectation: Reports tally with actual physical count, neat, accurate, and on-time. In the event of any discrepancy, it in reported and investigated to direct supervisor and results/actions are recorded, reviewed/implemented.
• Takes control of guest booking once guest is endorsed by Reception. Expectation: Guest is personally attended to and treatment/s is/are delivered with accordance to treatment protocols, starts and ends according to prescribed treatment time ensuring that all service performance indicators are met.
• Participates in weekly meeting with Spa Department Heads, staff relations, training, productivity, equipment and facility maintenance, inventory, stocking and control. Expectation: Meetings are documented, productive, thorough, and timely. Action plans are implemented, followed up and measured.
• Maintains a commitment to the company vision and the “spirit” of the organization. Expectation: Company commitment is consistent and positive.
• Communicates clearly and directly with supervisor and colleagues concerning performance expectations, productivity, and accountability within the team. Maintains team preparedness by constantly participating in training activities. Expectation: Communication is documented, ongoing, clear, concise, and complete.
• This job description is simply an outline of the major responsibilities, which may change as the spa evolves and changes. Other duties and responsibilities may be added as required.
• Able to work overtime when needed.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Lương hấp dẫn, cạnh tranh
- Accomodation/Meals: Sun Home with full amenities according to 3-star hotel standards; 3 meals/day
Chỗ ở/Bữa ăn: Sun Home với đầy đủ tiện nghi theo tiêu chuẩn 3 sao; 3 bữa 1 ngày
- Transportation for receiving work/home leaves with regard to level of employees and distance from home to resort
Hỗ trợ chi phí di chuyển để nhận công việc/về nhà tùy theo cấp độ nhân sự và khoảng cách giữa nhà và resort
- The benefits only at Sun Group: Suncare Insurance, entertainment mode for yourself and your family in the Sun Group’s entertainment system in country (Hon Thom/ Ba Na/ Fansipan cable car/ Sun World Da Nang Wonder...)
Quyền lợi chỉ có ở Sun Group: Bảo hiểm Suncare, tận hưởng và thư giãn cùng với gia đình tại các hệ thống giải trí trong nước (Hòn Thơm/ Bà Nà/ Cáp treo Fansipan/ Sun World Da Nang Wonder...)
- S, H, U Insurance
Bảo Hiểm S, H, U
- Holiday/ New Year bonus. 13th month salary
Thưởng nghỉ lễ/năm mới. Tháng lương thứ 13
- Other benefits of Sun Group
Các quyền lợi khác của SunGroup
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• 1 years related or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Note: We will contact to the candidates shortlisted.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Locker Attendant - Nhân viên Locker Spa||14/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kid Club Attendant||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Therapist (Thai Massage)||01/12/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Recreation Attendant - Nhân Viên Bộ Phận Giải Trí||14/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Receptionist - Lễ tân Spa||14/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Kids Club Attendant/ Nhân viên Kids Club||14/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Lifeguard/ Nhân viên cứu hộ||14/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Therapist - Nhân viên vật lý trị liệu Spa||14/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation Attendant/ Nhân viên giải trí||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Spa Therapist||29/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Recreation Attendant||28/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
Điện thoại: 02973716666