Guest Relation Supervisor - Giám sát quan hệ khách hàng
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự 0773706291 KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary - (Role Summary)
The Guest Relation Supervisor provides leadership to the Guest Relation team. Guest Relation Supervisor also serves as a patient advocate and a liaison between patient and hospital staff. Assists patients in interpreting hospital policies, procedures, and services, and in obtaining solutions to problems and concerns. Assist staff in gaining awareness of patients’ perceptions of the hospital experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
- When situations arise and it is required, provide guests with answers, alternatives and solutions to issues presented.
- Supervise the Guest Relations Associates in their daily duties and ensure these are completed and followed up in accordance with Company standards.
- Maintain a work environment that fosters the coaching, mentoring and development of subordinate staff in consensus with the Guest Relations Manager.
- Ensure operational compliance with all MOMs, Marine Hotel Regulations and Directives as they apply to the department.
- Comply with all safety and environmental regulations as they apply to the position.
- Adhere to and Ensure compliance with all official regulations issued by local authorities
- Respond to all Guest requests, concerns and issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide premium Guest service by handling all communications, verbal or written in accordance with the set standards. Assist Foreign Speaking Guests by responding to their requests and addressing any concerns.
- Log and maintain accurate records of all Guest inquiries, concerns and requests using systems provided and in accordance with set procedures.
- Promote various services and programs as appropriate to generate revenue.
- Maintain and update a library of reference materials associated with the function to assist in answering Guest inquiries accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform administrative and record-keeping tasks associated with Guest Relations Supervisor function.
- Ensure ongoing Guest Service Training is kept up by providing weekly sessions and training sessions where set standards, policies and guidelines are implemented accordingly.
- Oversee the daily operation and supervision of the Guest Relations Associates performances.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and motivation to the Guest Relations Associates that support employee development.
- Maintain accurate documentation of each direct report’s performance and potential development to be discussed during monthly evaluation with the staff, including coaching and mentoring of each direct report in coincidence with the Guest Relations Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Lương hấp dẫn, cạnh tranh
- Accomodation/Meals: Sun Home with full amenities according to 3-star hotel standards; 3 meals/day
Chỗ ở/Bữa ăn: Sun Home với đầy đủ tiện nghi theo tiêu chuẩn 3 sao; 3 bữa 1 ngày
- Transportation for receiving work/home leaves with regard to level of employees and distance from home to resort
Hỗ trợ chi phí di chuyển để nhận công việc/về nhà tùy theo cấp độ nhân sự và khoảng cách giữa nhà và resort
- The benefits only at Sun Group: Suncare Insurance, entertainment mode for yourself and your family in the Sun Group’s entertainment system in country (Hon Thom/ Ba Na/ Fansipan cable car/ Sun World Da Nang Wonder...)
Quyền lợi chỉ có ở Sun Group: Bảo hiểm Suncare, tận hưởng và thư giãn cùng với gia đình tại các hệ thống giải trí trong nước (Hòn Thơm/ Bà Nà/ Cáp treo Fansipan/ Sun World Da Nang Wonder...)
- S, H, U Insurance
Bảo Hiểm S, H, U
- Holiday/ New Year bonus. 13th month salary
Thưởng nghỉ lễ/năm mới. Tháng lương thứ 13
- Other benefits of Sun Group
Các quyền lợi khác của SunGroup
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and OPERA
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• Strong Leadership skills in managing teams
• Ability to manage complex relationships
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent
• 3 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Note: We will contact to the candidates shortlisted.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Meeting and Event Sales Supervisor||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Relation Supervisor - Giám sát quan hệ khách hàng||14/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Relation Supervisor - Giám sát Tiếp đón Khách tại Tiền sảnh||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Event Executive||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Sales Executive (PQ)- Sales Incharge/ Phụ trách Kinh doanh||25/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
Điện thoại: 02973716666