Human Resources Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Be responsible for planning, managing, controlling, coordinating and participating in Human Resources activities.
- Be responsible for the formulation, recommendation and implementation of hotel policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting training need analysis and training programs together with the Training Manager (if any) in order to enhance the quality service and to improve the staff performance and efficiency in handling hotel guests.
Responsibilities and means
- Manages the Human Resources department ensuring staff comply with hotel policies and procedures and local and government regulations.
- Develops and implements recruitment and screening systems and procedures in order to attract the most qualified candidates for position vacancies in the hotel.
- Coordinates with requisitioning departments, the recruitment of employees following established standards, policies and procedures; to assist them in the orientation, training, development and evaluation of their personnel.
- Maintains and updates policies and procedures and other human resources matters.
- Monitors the administration of the Performance Appraisal Program and act in an advisory capacity to department heads in such process.
- Prepares and submits periodic reports to Accor Human Resources-Asia as well as for management’s use in accordance with hotel and government requirements such as salary scales, manning guide, etc…
- Prepares the related budget of the Human Resources department.
- Checks and amends any training activities, programs, policies and curriculum of the training department.
- Determines in advance the number of personnel to be employed during each fiscal year.
- Recruits the qualified personnel for each department based on the personnel requisition form approved by the divisional head and General Manager.
- Analyze the hotel manpower requirements in order to recommend on selection and development activities to meet those requirements.
- Monitosr present and future trends in the local labor situation, social legislation and make any recommendations to the hotel management.
- Reviews personnel policies, procedures and practices and recommend any changes, modification or updating to the management.
- Monitor and review the hotel’s benefits and compensation levels and recommend any appropriate changes.
- Prepares succession plan for the potentials for middle and senior management level with the department/division heads and Resident Manager and General Manager.
- Monitors the progress of succession plan and recommend any internal promotion for those completing the succession plan with satisfactory performance
- Conduct weekly and monthly meeting with the Human Resources staff for assignment follow up and information dissemination purposes.
- Counsel hotel personnel as and when needed in areas such as career planning, training and development and employee relations.
- Investigates and reviews all disciplinary actions to ensure the actions are complying with the labor law, hotel rules and regulations. To consult with department heads an appropriate action and recommend the final results in consultation with the General Manager.
- Ensures staff comply with the hotel policies and procedures as well as government regulations pertaining to employment practice.
- Conduct salary survey with the other leading hotels in town regularly.
- Monitors Accor Human Resources projects are implemented consistently.
- Assists the Management in any activity to help promote business and revenue for the hotel.
- Improves the performance of all staff as well as develop better service for hotel guests through training and human resources management system which creates staff loyalty and commitment.
- Creates a good working atmosphere and efficient cooperation in the Human Resources department.
- Implements and monitors effective employee relations and motivation programs in the hotel.
- Develops and implements programs to ensure employee and guest security and safety.
- Coordinates and executes employees’ social, athletic and recreational activities.
- Maintains a good working relations with all departments and all external contacts : government officials, labor, tax, immigration and lawyer’s office, human resources associations.
- Coordinates functions and activities with other departments professionally.
Replacement and temporary mission
- Performs other related duties and special projects as required by General Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen
- Have the opportunity to become official staff
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment Regulations.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good writing skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
• 3 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Health certificate within of six months
- Curriculum vitae in Vietnamese certified by local People’s Committee
- ID card
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Human Resources Manager||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Manager (Learning & Development)||30/12/2019||Thỏa thuận|