Guest Service Officer - Nhân viên chăm sóc khách hàng
- Hạn nộp: 27/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thị Xã Cẩm Phả - Quảng Ninh
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Responsible for all activities relevant to the Front Desk such as the reception, check in / out, rooming of all Hotel guests, foreign exchange and assisting them with inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Greets all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guests' name at every opportunity
• Registers all guest arrivals according to established procedures
• Maintains an intimate knowledge of departmental standards and procedures
• Performs check in, check out and room change procedures and ensures all data are entered completely into the hotel systems in accordance with reservation
• Maintains cashier float and ensures accurate daily report of all money received
• Cashes hotel guest’s personal and travelers checks and assists with currency exchange
• Keeps abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
• Responsible and attends to guest’s request of using the service of safety box at all times
• Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures, for programs such as: Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also Accor Loyalty programs.
• Attends to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, referees problems to supervisor/Duty Manager if unable to assist
• Familiars with other Accor hotels so that guest indicating any next destination on the registration card can be “sold” an onward booking to another Accor hotel
• Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service
• Performs the audit balances and prepares all works for audit in an orderly fashion
• When on night shift, checks night report, prepare the morning report and prepare all necessary forms for the guest arrival
• Maintains comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures including correct forms to use, how to read fax, e-mail, messages, and how to interpret availability sources within the reservation systems
• Maintains exemplary department standards of behavior and appearance and attitude as expected in Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay.
• Takes personal interest and pride to ensure that the front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times
• Endeavors to maintain the high standards of the hotel with particular regard to the importance of A/Club member and other VIP’s and with reference to hotel and to be a health or safety hazard
• Conversant with emergency evacuation and fire procedures for relevant department
• Perform any other task assigned based on the hotel needs or requirements.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Làm việc trong môi trường năng động, chuyên nghiệp
- Có nhiều cơ hội giao tiếp với người nước ngoài
- Hỗ trợ ăn giữa ca, hỗ trợ nhà ở (đối với nhân viên ngoại tỉnh)
- Mức lương cạnh tranh
- Thưởng theo hiệu quả công việc
- Thưởng lương tháng 13
- Và các chế độ phúc lợi khác theo quy định của công ty
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills –
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Able in 4 skills of English
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and OPERA
• High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• 1 year experience in guest / customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB