Sales Coordinator (HCM Office)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- Plans meetings and catered functions, and sells catering menu and banquet services to groups and organizations.
- Discusses menus, service, prices and set-ups with clients and ensures that client commitments are properly followed up by involved departments.
- Works closely with Catering Manager on menu planning and pricing.
- Maximizes use of available hotel convention space and exercises ability to up sell in efforts to increase revenues.
- Reviews group master account related invoices for accuracy.
- Conducts pre-convention meetings involving clients and appropriate hotel staff.
- Maintains guest satisfaction by ensuring all facilities and services provided meet The Grand Ho Tram Strip’s standard.
- Maintains business relationships with clients and provides excellence in customer service.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials.
- Greets scheduled visitors and directs them to appropriate area or person.
- Prepare proposal and contract letters.
- Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the position and adhere to departmental and company policies.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Oversee facility and equipment in the responsible areas to make sure they are in complete working order.
- Ensures all activities performed within the department are in accordance with the company’s business objectives, and established safety and security standards.
- May be required to perform other duties required by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual Health Check
- Accident Insurance
- Resort Discount
- Service Charge
Yêu cầu công việc
- Two - Four years of working experience required.
- College/ University degree is required.
- Proven experience with computers, sales system and business software.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the primary language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally. Fluent in English is required
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Must be able to prepare effective written reports.
- Demonstrated record of superior guest service.
- Previous experience in planning of meetings, conventions, and events required.
- Knowledge of sales, service, use of facilities and function space required.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving and follow up skills.
- Ability to respond to and handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of the concept of luxury and hospitality.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Apply by Hoteljob.vn
Or contact to Human resource department - Grand Ho Tram Strip
Phone number : 0254 378 8125/8130
Address: Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Viet Nam
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Nhân viên Kinh Doanh TA / OTA (TA / OTA Sale Executive)||31/03/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Kinh doanh Yến tiệc (Sales Banquet) - Làm việc tại Vũng Tàu||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|EVENT PLANNER||27/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Digital Marketing-Office based in HCMC||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên kinh doanh(Corp/TA)-VP Hồ Chí Minh||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chyên viên kinh doanh/ Sales Executive||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|NV Điều phối kinh doanh/ Sales Coordinator||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cluster Marcom Executive||25/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing Executive- Based Vung Tau||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Graphic Designer VT||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên kinh doanh||15/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|