- Hạn nộp: 31/12/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Cầu Giấy - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
1. Overall management of the security department and its functions.2. Co-ordinate implement and monitor loss control procedures throughout the hotel.
3. Training all security supervisors and officers.
4. Conduct regular inspections throughout the hotel and report findings to the executive committee and relevant department heads.
5. Liaise good relationship will local police and fire brigade.
6. Establish and maintain goals and objectives for the security fire prevention and safety program.
7. Prepare report recommendations and surveys in a timely manner or security fire prevention and safety program for hotel use.
8. Co-ordinate and monitor the hotel’s key control procedures and system.
9. Implement personal development program for members of security department, coordinated through the training manager.
10.Conduct generic training for departments; i.e. fire prevention, security awareness, safety awareness and safety committee.
11. Investigate all incidents or complaints and report to director of human resources and resident manager.
12. Participate as an active member of the safety committees.
13. Prepare cost effective and efficient rosters.
14. Undertake security supervisor/officer, if needed.
15. Undertake other duties/tasks as directed.
16. Ensure that safety program are observed, maintained and enforced
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Life & Health Insurance
- Uniform, Laundry & Meals
- Opportunity for career growth
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least diploma or Bachelor degree.
- At least 2 year experience in assistance chief security position.
- Proficiency in English communication.
- Computer literate
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB