Assistant Executive Housekeeper
- Hạn nộp: 15/12/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Sơn Trà - Đà Nẵng
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Assist Executive Housekeeper to ensure that the housekeeping department is effective.
- Carry self professtional appearance and manner, according to the employee handbook.
- Full knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features, and facilities, food and beverage outlets/ promotions, spa, fitness centre and etc.
- Ensure that assigned rooms, corridors, service areas, and other areas are properly cleanned.
- Inspect these areas daily and submit works order to the engineering department.
- Ensure that all reports are prepared and completely on time.
- Ensure that an effective and complete training program is in use and that all employees and supervisors are well trainned as needed.
- Ensure that all housekeeping’s working procedure are available, current and in effect and available for all employees to use as reference.
- Ensure that proper key controls are in place.
- Ensure that par levels of linen, towels and uniforms are current; a summary report should be sent to accounting. Take an accurate linen inventory monthly.
- Responsible for inventory of guest supply and mini-bar inventory of each period.
- Control overtime through good management and immediate response to problems.
- Ensure that all employees in proper dress code and correct uniform.
- Immediate response to all guest problems and correspondence.
- Ensure that lost and found articles are stored properly and that the correct logs are maintained.
- Maintain a system of absentee tracking.
- Complete regular forecasts of business levels, manpower and expenses.
- Maintain a regular quality control inspection of department standards.
- Develop and maintain a motivational working environment within the department and positive relations with other departments.
- Provide employee counselling, support and guidance as required.
- Coordinate work of external contract if required.
- Maintain a cost effective rostering system, which is flexible to occupancy.
- Train housekeeping employees to become multi skilled in all facets of housekeeping and associated departments.
- Maintain an annual leave roster for low occupancy periods.
- Initiate measures to minimize all wastage of materials and amenities are used in the department.
- Attend training and meetings sessions as required.
- Conduct duties or tasks as directed by hotel management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 2 year experience in housekeeping management in one of in international hotels with evidence of track record of achievements
- Strong in inter-personality and leadership skill
- Proficiency in English and computer literate
- Strong in driving results and people management and development
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Hình thức nộp hồ sơ: (Tiếng Việt và Tiếng Anh)
1. Gửi trực tiếp về địa chỉ: 170 Võ Nguyên Giáp, Quận Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng
2. Gửi CV về địa chỉ email : Gửi email.
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB