Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Provides for the orderly reporting of financial matters by developing appropriate systems and procedures.
Provides guidance for management by directing, preparing, and providing accurate financial analysis.
Assures compliance with internal controls and check charts.
Investigates problems that may arise in reporting of hotel operations.
Proves that systems are working accurately by performing audits.
Directs and maintains flow of communications.
Analyses variances to budget in operating statement, making appropriate recommendations
Audits weekly costs and expenses.
Identifies operational areas that are inefficient and suggests possible solutions to the Executive Committee.
Achieves best possible financial status for the hotel by performing a variety of control functions.
Authorises accounting related documents according to Policies and Procedures.
Optimise cash flow according to Policies and Procedures
Complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations by preparing and filing tax and license information returns.
Ensures collection of accounts receivable.
Reviews and maintains accurate files on all contractual obligations of the hotel.
Meets and exceeds the expectations of employees by utilising leadership skills and motivation techniques in order to maximise employee productivity and satisfaction of direct reports
Selects qualified employees and provides orientation and training.
Creates a positive work environment for all employees.
Determines and communicates standards of performance to employees. Evaluates employee performance on a regular basis and recommends salary increases as appropriate.
Develops employees to maximise potential and prepare for future promotional opportunities by conducting counselling sessions, determining developmental needs and allowing these needs to be met.
Ensures that disciplinary action is taken as required utilising consistency, fairness and respect within frame work of established guidelines.
Prepares reports as requested to develop a more informative data base for improved management decision making and critical evaluation of work activities and implement and utilise Business Intelligence applications as and when they are introduced.
Directs the preparation of any information required by owner or General Manager.
Complies daily, weekly and quarterly reports.
Performs monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliation.
Directs the preparation of check charts, credit reports, as well as month end reports.
Assists all departments in the preparation of budgets.
Prepares monthly financial statements.
Maintains capital improvement register.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Working in a dynamic, professional environment with many opportunities for career development
• Be entitled to welfare policies in accordance with state and company regulations
• Employee health care and attractive corporate activities inside and outside the company Opportunities for training and development in an international hospitality environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum of five years of similar position in a hotel setting
• Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork
• Able to resolve conflicts with supervisors and employees
• Advanced knowledge of accounting, finance and hospitality profession
• Experience with accounting software
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong analytic skills