Assistant Regent Service Manager
- Hạn nộp: 30/07/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- Look for opportunities to positively surprise guests at the right moments, through small or large gestures and acts of kindness. You are empowered to be generous with guests, so that you know how and when to curate decadent moments.
- Maximize guest satisfaction by giving personal recognition and prompt attention to each guest request.
- Implement consistent guest recognition programms, maintain a relevant guest history database and utilize them in day-to-day operation to seek opportunities to curate decadent moments.
- You have extensive knowledge about activities in Regent and the rest of Phu Quoc Island, which allows you to give guests recommendations in order to optimize overall guest satisfaction. You make sure that your team acquires this knowledge and stays up to date with the relevant information.
- You have the knowledge and skills to solve problems on the spot and take immediate service recovery actions if necessary. Always follow up on guest issues as part of the service recovery process and review steps taken afterwards.
- Ensure that all calls are answered promptly and politely with a professional attitude according to Regent’s telephone etiquette.
- Ensure proper recording of all guests requests and feedbacks by the team. Analyze the data to identify areas of daily operation that require high attention and focus; continuously seek for improvement of efficiency and service level.
- Handle guest internal and external messages, wake up calls and make sure they are delivered as per request and in line with Brand Standards.
- Provide clear communications throughout all departments in the resort, follow up on completion of guest requests with department/staff in charge to make sure they are done in a correct and timely manner.
- Acquire exceptional communication skills, professional telephone etiquette guided by IHG Brand Standards, ensure that each and every guest experience with Regent Service Center is pleasant, efficient and memorable.
- Understand and respect guests privacy, ensure discretion and confidentiality of guests stay and their inquires at all times. This is related to personal information and requests that do not violate resort policies and law of Vietnam.
- You are fully conversant with the Crisis Respond Team emergency procedures as per IHG Crisis manual and upon advice from relevant authorities that include but are not limited to: medical, fire and safety emergencies, bomb threat, evacuation procedures, First Aid and CPR, loss prevention, power outage and system downtime.
- Work closely with Concierge team in order to have clear communication regarding guest logistic requests and luggage services.
- Effectively communicate guest feedback across all departments to avoid recurrence of any shortfalls and allowing other colleagues to impress guests by providing truly personalized service. Ensure that all feedbacks and important guest notes are filed in the system and logbook that are accessible to related departments in the resort.
- Have professional knowledge about suggestive selling and upselling techniques, while also having the ability to teach this knowledge to the rest of the team.
- As an Assistant Regent Service manager you are well aware of resort’s and department financial and non-financial key objectives such as Guest Love, IHG Rewards Club Member recognition and other metrics set by resort management. You inspire and motivate the team to reach the targets by being a role model, setting clear goals for each and every team member and providing them with necessary support and resources.
- Communicate well with all operational and non-operational departments in order to ensure a good collaboration during operation and know when to step in during.
- Oversee the amount of work and pro-actively ask for support from other colleagues in the resort when and if needed.
- Conduct daily shift briefings and meetings, where you deliver clear communications and work assignments regarding to resort operation, update information and notify of any VIP arrangements.
- Always live up to the standards set by the Regent brand, by assuring that you know the standard operating procedures and making sure that they are respected by the team.
- Pay attention to small details, which visually expresses in a spotlessly clean workspace, outstanding services and a well-groomed appearance.
- You manage employee satisfaction and are responsible for the team. This includes assuring that people do not work unnecessary over time, have their daily lunch- or dinner break and work reasonable shifts.
- Conduct regular check-in conversations and annual Employee Performance Reviews with the team members, recognize their achievements, give constructive feedbacks when needed and support associates in their development goals.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Insurance as labor law
- At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
- Contract 2 years included probation period
- Relocation, repatriation allowance
- Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance
- Accommodation, uniform, transportation, and meals are provided
- Service charge as revenue
- International working environment, join courses of IHG Group
- Healthcare insurance for personal at least 6 months and for the family after working 2 years
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
- Previous work experience in a luxury hotel is desired
- Experienced customer service professional with excellent phone skills
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, and have a passion for service and hospitality
- A willing team player, comfortable with computer systems, as well as communicating over the phone
- A pleasant voice and a positive attitude
- Excellent English language skill
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Phone: +84 297 3880000
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Nguyễn Thị Quanh - Chuyên viên tuyển dụng