Reception Supervisor - Giám Sát Lễ Tân
- Hạn nộp: 30/12/2023
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- As a Reception Supervisor you make guests feel welcome by creating an engaging atmosphere, where all Receptionist team members provide high quality services.
- Look for opportunities to positively surprise guests at the right moments, through small or large gestures and acts of kindness. You are empowered to be genoreous with guests, so that you know how and when to curate decadent moments.
- You have extensive knowledge about activities in Regent and the rest of Phu Quoc Island, which allows you to give guests personalized recommendations in order to optimize overall guest satisfaction. Shares your knowledge with the team, so that each Receptionist can provide exceptional service to all guests.
- You have the knowledge to solve problems on the spot and take immediate service recovery actions if necessary. Always follow up on guest issues as part of the service recovery process and review steps taken afterwards. Immediately report guests feedbacks and issues to superiors in order to find a prompt and best solution.
- When a problem related to your team’s operation occurs, you take ownership of it and take all measures to prevent the issue from reccuring.
- Ensure that the Receptionist team members create memorable arrival and departure experience to all individual and group guests by planning ahead, setting clear guidelines and procedures on place, providing the team with all necessary equipment and resources.
- Make sure that guests profile, preferences and special requests are properly recorded in the system.
- Handle emails and phone calls in a prompt and professional manner. Make sure that your team follows the same behaviour.
- Acquire professional knowledge about suggestive selling and upselling techniques, while also having the ability to train these skills to the rest of the team.
- Communicate with colleagues through body language and voice while always maintaining a calm and gracious tone.
- Ensure the daily operation runs smoothly and that team members are aware of their role and responsibilities in order to do so.
- Conduct daily shift briefings and meetings, where you deliver clear communications regarding to resort operation, update information and notify of any VIP arrangements.
- Always live up to the standards set by the Regent brand, by assuring that you know the standard operating procedures and making sure that they are respected by your team.
- Assist Front Office Manager in preparing and updating service operating procedures if necessary.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Appealing remuneration including service charge as revenue (100% salary and service charge during probation period)
- At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
- Relocation, repatriation allowance
- Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance: 2 million per 3 service months
- Accommodation, uniforms, transportation, and meals are provided
- International working environment
- Insurance as labor law
- Healthcare insurance for personnel for at least 6-service months colleagues and for the family after working 2 years
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hospitality Skills or related field
- 1-year minimum in five-star hotel or fine dining restaurant.
- 1-year previous experience in same position
- Possess customer service-oriented mindset as the colleague attribute
- Working with multi-cultural teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong leadership, monitoring skills, and the ability the perform the in-job training section for subordinates when needed
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Hotline/ Đường dây nóng: 02973 88 0000/0919 290 709 (Phòng Nhân sự)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr. Trường (Brio) - Recruitment Officer