Regent Services Attendant - Nhân Viên Tổng Đài
- Hạn nộp: 28/02/2024
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Handle guest internal and external messages, wake up calls and make sure they are delivered as per request and in line with Brand Standards.
- Make proper records of all guests requests and feedbacks in order to track and analyze the data when needed.
- Update Internal Directory book, make sure that the contact information is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Acquire exceptional communication skills, professional telephone etiquette guided by IHG Brand Standards, ensure that each and every guest experience with Regent Service Center is pleasant, efficient and memorable.
- Provide clear communications throughout all departments in the resort, follow up on completion of guest requests with department/staff in charge to make sure they are done in a correct and timely manner.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the resort facilities and offerings, which allows you to give best recommendations that would satisfy guest needs.
- Solve minor problems on the spot and take immediate service recovery actions if necessary. Instantly report guests feedbacks and issues to superiors in order to find a prompt and best solution.
- Understand and respect guests privacy, ensure discretion and confidentiality of guests stay and their inquires at all times. This is related to personal information and requests that do not violate resort policies and law of Vietnam.
- You are full conversant on how to activate emergency protocols and procedures when a call is received by the main or emergency lines as per IHG Crisis Manual. This includes but is not limited to fire, medical and safety emergencies.
- Work closely with porter team in order to have clear communication regarding guest logistic requests and luggage services.
- Work in a collaboration with other departments and provide supportive environment to other collegues.
- Communicate with colleagues through body language and voice while always maintaining a calm and gracious tone.
- Acquire professional knowledge about suggestive selling and upselling room types and resorts services such as restaurants and bars, spa, tours and transportation, other miscellenious activities.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Appealing remuneration including service charge as revenue (100% salary and service charge during probation period)
- At least 14 annual leave, 2 day off per week
- Relocation, repatriation allowance
- Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance: 1 millions per 3 service months
- Accommodation, uniform, transportation and meals are provided
- International working environment
- Insurance as labor law
- Healthcare insurance for personal at least 6 months and for family after working 2 years
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hospitality Skills or related field
- Working with multi-cultural teams
- Able to communicate effectively in English is a must
- Good communication skills in handling inquiries from customers by phone.
- Prefer candidates with at least on service year but fresh candidates are welcome to apply.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Kindly send your CV to our email/Vui lòng gửi hồ sơ về địa chỉ email: recruitment.regentpq(a còng)ihg.com
- Hotline: 0919 290 709 (Phòng Nhân sự)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr. Trường (Brio) - Recruitment Officer