Regent Experience Agent
- Hạn nộp: 30/09/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the resort activities and life on Phu Quoc island along with deeply understanding of guests needs in order to create most personalised recommendations and unforgettable experience.
- Contact guest/guest’s representative prior to their arrival to inquire all necessary information about their upcoming stay in order to arrange all their requests and ensure a smooth guest journey. Communication channels at this stage may include email and direct phone calls.
- Ensure all guest pre-arrival details and requests are well communicated to related departments and recorded in the system.
- Check arrival guest details to prepare and order VIP amenities with Housekeeping, R&B and Culinary teams (check VIP Amenity Order SOP). Ensure all records are accurate for monthly financial procedures.
- Study guest profile and preferences before their arrival. Make sure that the room assignment and set up in the rooms is done properly and according to guest request. Try to anticipate all aspects of the guest stay and create personal haven when possible.
- Inspect room before VIP guest arrival and coordinate with Housekeeping department to ensure it is in perfect condition and cleanliness, all amenities are set up according to the standards and, when needed, extra amenities are available, all special amenities are in place (e.g. VIP, honeymoon, birthday, anniversary, children amenities etc.).
- Create a suggestive personalized itinerary based on guest purpose, length of stay, specifics of their travel, interests and other information gathered prior to guest arrival. Present it to the guest and adjust as they wish.
- Create a warm and welcoming arrival experience to your guests by acquiring all necessary information about them before their arrival to make the experience as seemless and personalized as possible.
- Always be proactive and anticipate guest needs, but at the same time know when to be descreet and allow your guest to have their own space.
- You are a unique point of contact for the guest during their stay, ensuring you handle all their requests seamlessly. You act as a personal assistant throughout entire guest journey with Regent Phu Quoc.
- Make sure that guest phone calls and emails are handled in a prompt and professional manner following “three rings” and 12/24 hours standards respectively.
- You check on the guest stay through courtesy calls and visits, while being rather intuitive and giving guest their personal space and privacy. Know when to step in and engage with the guest to ensure they are having a great experience.
- Solve minor problems on the spot and take immediate service recovery actions if necessary. Instantly report guest feedbacks and issues to superiors in order to find a prompt and best solution.
- You are one of the last associates to bid guest a farewell, so you need to ensure that the experience will leave a long lasting memory by being well prepared with accurate billing and guests departure arrangements (work closely with Concierge to check guest departure flight details, arrange luggage pick-up, airport drop-off and airport representative assistance).
- Collaborate with all operational departments that are involved in delivering a harmonious flow during guest stay (such as FO, R&B, Spa and Recreation, etc.) to make sure that the service at each outlet is spotless and communication goes through clearly.
- Provide clear communications throughout all departments in the resort and to the third parties with guests related inquiries.
- Make sure that guests profile, habbits, preferences and special requests are properly recorded in the system. Update information and notify of any VIP arrangements to all departments.
- Understand and respect guests privacy, ensure discretion and confidentiality of guests stay and their inquires at all times. This is related to personal information and requests that do not violate resort policies and law of Vietnam.
- Prepare daily welcome towels and drinks for arrival guests. Ensure proper records and handover with Housekeeping department in regards to the face towels; and ensure pre-order of welcome drink with R&B is well arranged, avoiding unnecessary wastage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary
• Insurance as labor law
• At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
• Contract 2 years included probation period
• Relocation, repatriation allowance
• Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance
• Accommodation, uniform, transportation, and meals are provided
• Service charge as revenue
• International working environment, join courses of IHG Group
• Healthcare insurance for personal at least 6 months and for the family after working 2 years
• 24/7 accident insurance
• Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good independent and teamwork skills.
- Grasp work fast
- Quick handling in all situations
- Honesty, initiative and responsibility at work;
- Good English
- Good communication skill
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- English CV or Vietnamese CV
- Certificate related position apply
- Email: Nộp hồ sơ
- Phone: 02973 88 0000/ 0919 290 709
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Nguyễn Thị Quanh - Chuyên viên tuyển dụng