Dedicated Regent Experience Supervisor (Butler Supervisor) - Giám Sát Quản Gia
- Hạn nộp: 28/03/2024
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- As a Butler Supervisor you make guests feel welcome by creating an engaging atmosphere, where all Butler team members provide high quality services.
- Look for opportunities to positively surprise guests at the right moments, through small or large gestures and acts of kindness. You are empowered to be genoreous with guests, so that you know how and when to curate decadent moments.
- You have extensive knowledge about activities in Regent and the rest of Phu Quoc Island, which allows you to give guests personalized recommendations in order to optimize overall guest satisfaction. Shares you knowledge with the team, so that each Butler associate can provide exceptional service to all guests.
- You have the knowledge to solve problems on the spot and take immediate service recovery actions if necessary. Always follow up on guest issues as part of the service recovery process and review steps taken afterwards. Immediately report guests feedbacks and issues to superiors in order to find a prompt and best solution.
- When a problem related to your team’s operation occurs, you take ownership of it and take all measures to prevent the issue from reccuring.
- Acquire professional knowledge about suggestive selling and upselling techniques, while also having the ability to train these skills to the rest of your the team.
- Study guest profile and preferences before their arrival. Make sure that the villa assignment and set up in the rooms is done properly and according to guest request. Try to anticipate all aspects of the guest stay and create personal haven when possible.
- Inspect villa condition before and after each guest stay and report of any maintanence work needed to Housekeeping and Engineering departments (follow Villa inspection SOP).
- Inspect villa cleanliness before guest arrival and coordinate with Housekeeping department to ensure the villa is in perfect condition and cleanliness, all amenities are set up according to the standards and when needed, extra amenities are available (follow Villa inspection SOP), all special amenities are in place (e.g. VIP, honeymoon, birthday, anniversary, children amenities etc.).
- Create a suggestive personalized itinerary based on guest purpose, length of stay, specifics of their travel, interests and other information gathered prior to guest arrival. Present it to the guest and adjust as they wish. Make sure that each member of the butler team is consistent in delivering such experience to their guests.
- Review daily arrival list of all Regent Club guests and VIPs to check room allocation, amenity set up and special requests. Greet guests upon arrival in the absence of the manager.
- Review daily departure list of all Regent Club guests and VIPs to ensure all the billings and departure arrangements are set in place. Farewell guests in the absence of the manager.
- As a Butler Supervisor you are trusted to take of of the top VIPs and their families acting as a combination of a “Personal Assistant, invaluable friend and local guide” you ensure your guests get most of their stay at Regent Phu Quoc.
- Offer different Butler services to your guests such as packing & unpacking their luggage, shoe shining, laundry & pressing services etc. You make sure that your butler team knows how to perform each of these services.
- Assist Regent Club Manager in preparing and updating service operating procedures if necessary.
- Pay attention to small details, which visually expresses in a spotlessly clean workspace, outstanding services and a well-groomed appearance of the every team member.
- Other responsibilites as assigned by the manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Appealing remuneration including service charge as revenue (100% salary and service charge during probation period)
- At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
- Relocation, repatriation allowance
- Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance: 2 million per 3 service months
- Accommodation, uniforms, transportation, and meals are provided
- International working environment
- Insurance as labor law
- Healthcare insurance for personnel for at least 6-service months colleagues and for the family after working 2 years
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
• Good writing skills
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• A high energy level and a passion for achieving results
• Strong Leadership skills in managing teams to drive for results
• Ability to manage complex relationships
• A passion for delivering superior results
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
• Update knowledge of Front Office, Food and Beverage and Housekeeping Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Kindly send your CV to our email: Nộp hồ sơ
- Hotline: 0919 290 709 (Phòng Nhân sự)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 10MB
- Quy mô:
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Mr. Trường (Brio) - Recruitment Officer