Asst. Guest Laundry Manager
- Hạn nộp: 31/01/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Understanding the nature of the work, understanding the operating process of the washing machine and ironing system.
• Proficient in specialized manipulations.
• Ability to train staff in operating procedures and professional operations of the laundry team.
• Assigning supervision of work, monitoring operation in accordance with processes and standards.
• Manage the laundry, blankets, fabrics, ... of the hotel.
• Make weekly work reports. and attend regular meetings with management.
• Advising the Board of Directors on effective and quality regulations related to laundry activities at the Hotel.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by the management board.
• The jobs will be discussed in detail during the interview.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Insurance as labor law
• At least 14 annual leave, 2 day off per week
• Relocation, repatriation allowance
• Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance
• Accommodation, uniform, transportation and meals are provided
• Service charge as revenue
• International working environment
• Healthcare insurance for personal at least 6 months and for family after working 2 years
• 24/7 accident insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
Khả năng vận động và sức chịu đựng cần thiết, Khả năng làm theo chỉ dẫn, Định hướng chi tiết, Cần có thái độ chuyên nghiệp, Khả năng làm việc độc lập.
2. High School or equivalent or 1 year study in hotel management.
Tốt nghiệp trung học hoặc tương đương hoặc 1 năm học về quản lý khách sạn.
3. Previous experience in similar role preferred.
Có kinh nghiêm trong vai trò tương tự trước đây
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
- +84 297 3880000
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.