Assistant Reservations Manager
- Hạn nộp: 28/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Conducts training for Reservations staff in accordance with hotel guidelines.
• Responsible for following up on all guests requests. Ensure response for all guest’s request within 24 hours of the receipt.
• Follow up GIT booking, tentative booking, waiting list, …
• Report immediately to Revenue Manager if any booking released, cancelled or modified which affect the Occupancy or Revenue Forecasting
• Assist Revenue Manager to control hotel availability and allotment to maximize hotel revenue.
• Assist Revenue Manager for the forecasting of rooms occupancy, preparing relevant reports on projected revenues.
• Monitors performance of staff on a regular basis and assist Revenue Manager to prepare performance reviews as per hotel standards
• Assist in maintaining a close working relationship with all Department of the Hotel
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary
• Insurance as labor law
• At least 14 annual leave, 2 days off per week
• Contract 2 years included probation period
• Relocation, repatriation allowance
• Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance
• Accommodation, uniform, transportation, and meals are provided
• Service charge as revenue
• International working environment, join courses of IHG Group
• Healthcare insurance for personal at least 6 months and for the family after working 2 years
• 24/7 accident insurance
• Other benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good at the use of Microsoft Office and OPERA, Extranet Online Travel Agency, Accor System (if any).
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Vocational Certificate in Hotel Management, Business Administration or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2 years related experience reservations including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Phone: 0982 070916 (Ms. Huyen)
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Bãi Trường, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang
- +84 297 3880000
At Regent, we enable uplifting experiences, igniting the best version of ourselves and our guests. When we open Regent Phu Quoc in April 2021 on the shores of Phu Quoc Island, it will transform the luxury experience in Vietnam. Guests will enjoy a sublime haven infused with the soul of the island that allows them to rise above the pressures of daily life, a place where they can embrace the best the world has to offer. By freeing them from today’s demands and distractions, our visionary, majestic and intimate experiences will leave lasting impressions. Our beachfront resort is located in the Phu Quoc Marina on the south-western coast of Phu Quoc Island and blends innovative architecture with subtle Vietnamese influences. Most of the resort’s suites and villas come with their own private pool and awe-inspiring views overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Siam. In our restaurants and bars, we offer multi-sensorial experiences, celebrating the world of gastronomy. From fascinating culinary journeys through Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine at Rice Market, to exquisite Japanese-French tastes and flavours at Oku, to finest craftsmanship and artisanal cocktails at Bar Jade, to our guests, it’s all possible. If you have the right skills to bring to the team, apply now and be a part of the rebirth of a truly pioneering luxury brand.